4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

AngreMonkey

Nov 13, 2017
Happen to run into it by chance, more or less learned through trial and error what does what.
You can reposition structures by just running into them, however at some point the structure just breaks,
and will start firing at the player instead of the enemies.
which in my scenario helped me beat a map since the laser was covering the whole map
hoping to see more updates to the game or more erotic animations/pictures!

So the Watch tower arrows will constantly be aimed at you
The Lighthouse laser will always be aimed near you
the cannon fire it's bombs at you

Only other thing is the first girl (Blonde Knight)
has no pussy during the animation only shows briefly to to see the cum ooze out before vanishing again.

Managed the legit play and beated the first stage with the mage seems to be at 20minuts of survival to win a map?
the Assassin in the story tab pole dancing (when you lose) is one of the few nice H-arts in there

Last edited:

amirulharith2

Jul 17, 2018
Uhhh so i downloaded the Mega that had the english translation but uhh its not translated? or am i missing something

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Thank you for packaging it all together.

amirulharith2 Have you tried mousing over it for a few seconds? These unity translators need like 3-5 seconds before the Japanese is machine translated.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
honestly this game has a lot of elements that appeal to me, but is just too short to make me care enough. i think i probably played it for longer than most people did despite that, though to some extent it felt like just coping lol

would honestly love recommendations for more action pixel art-y games, since i love games like these and have burned through like all the usual suspects (like Ayura Crisis, Eris Dynomia, She-ill Server, etc).

raith

Jul 30, 2017
anyone else getting a bug near the end of a level where there's dummy enemies that pretty much act like buildings and don't move or damage you, and cause the game to lag and prevent the enemy from spawning properly?

Feb 26, 2019
Surprisingly fun to play for what at first seemed like a cheap H-Game, or maybe I'm biased because I'm a sucker for tower defense games, oh well. Art is pretty well done too (aside from the mage's exaggerated breasts), even if there's too little of it. Also I love how unnecessarily over the top the chest opening animation is lmao, it reminds me of Japanese game shows.
Overall not bad, it has potential and could do with some elbow grease to become a game with more content/difficulty, here's hoping the dev feels inclined to work on a sequel or something!

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Mar 19, 2018
Surprisingly fun to play for what at first seemed like a cheap H-Game, or maybe I'm biased because I'm a sucker for tower defense games, oh well. Art is pretty well done too (aside from the mage's exaggerated breasts), even if there's too little of it. Also I love how unnecessarily over the top the chest opening animation is lmao, it reminds me of Japanese game shows.
Overall not bad, it has potential and could do with some elbow grease to become a game with more content/difficulty, here's hoping the dev feels inclined to work on a sequel or something!
dunno about the dev, but the is working on a touhou H-game with similar pixel art

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I was working on it as pet project, I didn't realize it was upload here in the forum....
I got the version 1.05 though....

TRANSLATION
Anyway, I've translated a lot of stuff in this game. But there are still a few things missing.
(Mainly items which I haven't unlocked yet.)

DownloadInstall
Translation[TheButler]​
| Attachment​
Required: ,
Extract in:
...\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text
Note: Remove any regex you may have put in _Autogen file.
Game 1.0.9 (AIO)​
Extract anywhere you want.
Uncensor/Patch included.​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes