4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Sithrain

Oct 24, 2018
...however at some point the structure just breaks,
and will start firing at the player instead of the enemies.
it's the weapon duplicator that causes this, marks your character as valid target for most homing weapons/structure (nearly all of them). seems to just flag the character as an enemy (though no damage)

Fairy Ring is completely unusable with weapon duplicator, all the orbs just sit on your character, unless something rams up against them

even more, this didn't happen in version 1.0. very annoying

I'll admit, it may not be wep dupe that causes this itself, it might just be projectile overload? but i have never run into this issue when not using duplicator, and always run into it when i do.

Edit: oh and the mages rune will be effected by this, but due to it's bizarre targeting, it isn't bothered too much by it. i only really run duplicator on non-homing builds at this point, it's pretty rough

Edit2: above issue is fixed as of 1.09, though the clothing being semi-destroyed while at max HP has returned (not that i'm complaining)

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Added game 1.0.5 download link to my previous post.
Also reported update in OP.
Dunno the changelog but well... it's updated ^^

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Latest version is 1.0.9
I only have v1.0.5...
Hopefully someone who have 1.0.9 will post it >.<

Found it somewhere else.
Downloading and I'll upload to GoFile later.
1.0.9 uploaded to GoFile. Thnks to kumarin for providing it.

IMPORTANT: Rename Great Senka_data to Daisenkai_data - I'll be uploading the file again, this time an AIO.
Patch update will be up to today.

AIO uploaded.
Included:
  • Game 1.0.9
  • BepInEx + Autotranslator
  • Translation (09-25-22)
  • Cheats+Uncensor - by kumarin
Sorry for the mods who had to reupload/mirror the game many times.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I only have v1.0.5...
Hopefully someone who have 1.0.9 will post it >.<

Found it somewhere else.
Downloading and I'll upload to GoFile later.
1.0.9 uploaded to GoFile. Thnks to kumarin for providing it.

IMPORTANT: Rename Great Senka_data to Daisenkai_data - I'll be uploading the file again, this time an AIO.
Patch update will be up to today.

AIO uploaded.
Included:
  • Game 1.0.9
  • BepInEx + Autotranslator
  • Translation (09-25-22)
  • Cheats+Uncensor - by kumarin
Sorry for the mods who had to reupload/mirror the game many times.
Extract anywhere you want.
Don't works BepInEx on game path which has multi-bytes characters. (ex."c:\게임\daisenka\")

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Don't works BepInEx on game path which has multi-bytes characters. (ex."c:\게임\daisenka\")
Are you sure about that?
My game path is "E:\My H Games\00 - Hey\大センカ [1.0.9]" and it works properly.
I do have jp language pack on my machine. However I'm not running on jp locale.
Other games with jp characters (folder and name) also works normally.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Are you sure about that?
My game path is "E:\My H Games\00 - Hey\大センカ [1.0.9]" and it works properly.
I do have jp language pack on my machine. However I'm not running on jp locale.
Other games with jp characters (folder and name) also works normally.
if using "d:\게임\大センカ\", "d:\게임\大センカ\preloader_20220926_151424_923.log" file is created and not works BepInEx.
Using "d:\Games\大センカ\" is working. last folder's characters are doesn't matter. (except some characters. (ex. '~', etc)
Im using windows 10 of korean. But anothers(chinese or japanese) are experiencing the same symptoms.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
At level 99, enemies become invincible and I have to close the game.

Enemy can be stuck off screen at the bottom: requiring Surrender.
Flail is risky.

Last edited:

agumon

Jan 18, 2018
so easiest way i noticed to win is to get the stun item and the sunfire cape. level those up first and you can almost never lose. Huge AOE damage that has a chance to stun everytime it does damage

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
so easiest way i noticed to win is to get the stun item and the sunfire cape. level those up first and you can almost never lose. Huge AOE damage that has a chance to stun everytime it does damage
sure fire way to win is obsidian pendant which is 1 to 5 black holes every few seconds the succ on those black holes are strong as well as a fully leveled up version of it covers the whole map. Add atk range and duplicator then you have a good CC as for dps try the one that summons ice storms or that ice circle, and lastly use the unlock and get the mage's lightning since its alot more powerful than the others as well as the knight sword for cqc.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Is it just me or is the mushroom a complete meme item? I got a chest jackpot that gave me like, 5 mushrooms and I immediately got so big I was literally immobile.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes