4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

jyj2493

Aug 4, 2020

2.0.1버전입니다.

DLC included and please translate or save. The mega that I uploaded right now isn't money-infinite, but it's almost money-infinite. Except for the last three, I left them all open. For your information, this is a game that I bought and uploaded including DLC. Please translate and save.

wolf55

Sep 14, 2017
Mega
2.0.1버전입니다.

DLC included and please translate or save. The mega that I uploaded right now isn't money-infinite, but it's almost money-infinite. Except for the last three, I left them all open. For your information, this is a game that I bought and uploaded including DLC. Please translate and save.
Could you reup it again? its gone now..was too slow, thanks!

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
Mega
2.0.1버전입니다.

bro.... it only last 3 hours live

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

cook_ie

Sep 24, 2022
Note: Old Daisenka Save is compatible with new vers
If you have the cheats for the old Daisenka you can shove your save from 2.0.1 into the old vers, generate a bunch of cash then shove it back in 2.0.1 and just rebuy the enchanments. (From my experience you don't lose gallery for the new characters by doing this, only need to rebuy enchantments)

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Okay, so, there being a v2.02 of the main game (2023/02/18) and also a v1.01 quickfix for the DLC from the same day...
How good are we with the above uploads?

The v1.01 of the DLC was supposed to be a 0-day gamebreaking bug correction version up, btw.
Guess I'll have to see.

DogFog

Feb 14, 2018
I cannot seem to make it work, So starting to wonder where exactly do i make a fuck up at this point :|
Mine works but this white square appears every time the animation loops. I assume this is what is left of the mosaic.

Oh and version 2.05 is out now btw

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Mine works but this white square appears every time the animation loops. I assume this is what is left of the mosaic.

Oh and version 2.05 is out now btw
The white box looks like 'Check the animation speed' for prevent strange speed of animation. The dev put it in on purpose. May be disappears on some day.

Reactions: DogFog
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes