4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Is Pickup Radius bugged? Or is it perhaps capped on certain characters? I have a maxed Crown of Avarice, but my pickup radius is only 100% and I don't think it increased at all as I was leveling that item up.

EDIT: Two more questions.
One, what does the last upgrade do? The one that requires you to evolve all starter weapons.
Two, as far as I understand, the version in opening post has DLC included. Which parts are DLC content?

EDIT2: And two more.

What's the benefit of getting bigger (mushroom)? In most similar games you'd rather be smaller.
What does Luck affect exactly? It says chests and drops but only drops I see in this game is the gold, and that seems to always drop (also that would make the harp way too similar to the gold drop item).

Last edited:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Why does this game have to be so good but then only have seven tiny little H loops for content.

• Sad
Reactions: Artix0

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
How about try move game folder to another place?.(ex. "c:\Games\DaiSenka\")
I test with download from OP. It include cheats too. It works. If don't works cheats with download from OP, Your game path is problem.
BTW, the OP included cheats which version is v1.0.0.2. plz update it.
i tried it with the anonfiles version named glory and miserable survivors, the others aren't completely translated. i moved the game to both the c: and E: drives but neither worked

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i tried it with the anonfiles version named glory and miserable survivors, the others aren't completely translated. i moved the game to both the c: and E: drives but neither worked
"glory and miserable survivors"is the game name of steam ver. It's uncensored already. If want to use cheats, use plugin.
This post is cheats plugin installation of another game. check it.

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
How about try move game folder to another place?.(ex. "c:\Games\DaiSenka\")
I test with download from OP. It include cheats too. It works. If don't works cheats with download from OP, Your game path is problem.
BTW, the OP included cheats which version is v1.0.0.2. plz update it.
I Finally solved it! for anyone else who's having trouble with it the problem is the title of the anonfiles version glory & miserable survivors. the & sign doesn't work with bepinex, so if you just remove it bepinex will install probperly and you can cheat!

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, what's "dose" and the 200000 gold for each character in the enchantment tab do? also, any hints on how to beat the capital? who to use and what powerups to aim for? thanks in advance!

Last edited:

MIC132

May 14, 2018
just wanted to ask, what's "dose" and the 200000 gold for each character in the enchantment tab do? also, any hints on how to beat the capital? who to use and what powerups to aim for? thanks in advance!
Can you tell me where you see "dose"? I need context, since I don't recall that text.

As for the 200 000 upgrades, if it's the ones I think, those unlock a given character's starting weapon to appear as a normal weapon option for other characters (but you can't evolve them on other characters until you get the 1 000 000 upgrade at the very bottom).

fallin

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone know of a guide for what some of the upgrades and items do? Stuff like Grudge Bat and Dose Up make no sense

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes