4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021
Hello, I'm running through WINE on linux.
I'm seeing(not) missing text in the title menus,
Screenshot.png
I'm not sure what causes this, any info would be nice.
(Or just a image or text file of what it should look like.)

Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021
For all linux users.
I still can't see the text on the powerup screen, so I made a table of what the PowerUps effect.
The numbers were sourced from a game file and matched to character stats.

Last edited:

PeekPeek

Oct 30, 2017
It's described here:

But I think it's at least:
- 2 more characters
- more items
- upskirt view mode
- something else, but I'm not sure what the third item on the list indicates, since I've always played with the DLC. I think it might be the unlockable option for other characters to get the other character's starting weapons and evolve them?
the last part is the Night Time mode for the level

Last edited:

Shadowgamerlive

May 22, 2022
I'm having the exact same problem, when the game starts a random directional button seems to get stuck.
It's annoying but bearable on the menu, and I was able to start the game, but the character simply runs to a corner and I can't do anything!
Was someone able to solve this?
Same for me, I forgot how I fixed it before but it broke again

Brainzzers

Nov 25, 2020
I know I'm late on this game, but hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Any way I can get the sprites/images used in the game? Like, how would I be able to get each individual image file. Not a programmer or dataminer so I'm kinda in the shadows here.

Reactions: Artix0

Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021
I know I'm late on this game, but hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Any way I can get the sprites/images used in the game? Like, how would I be able to get each individual image file. Not a programmer or dataminer so I'm kinda in the shadows here.
Use this:

It's the best unity asset extractor I know of.
The GUI is very nice.

Last edited:

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Does the heroine just not take damage in the first level? Or do I have some cheat code on? I downloaded the game in the OP and I don't want to use cheat codes.
EDIT; Nevermind. The first soldiers are just pushovers and I wasn't aware that enemies have to break her armor first before she takes any HP damage.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Does the heroine just not take damage in the first level? Or do I have some cheat code on? I downloaded the game in the OP and I don't want to use cheat codes.
EDIT; Nevermind. The first soldiers are just pushovers and I wasn't aware that enemies have to break her armor first before she takes any HP damage.
I don't think they have to break the armor for her to take damage, but yeah, the early ones barely deal anything. Later on, even with armor intact, you can die *very* fast if you are not building for survivability.

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
From what I gathered the "HP" at the bottom left is actually your base's HP, like in a tower defense, and the Heroine's HP is the yellow bar that shows when you take damage. So I got things mixed up

MIC132

May 14, 2018
From what I gathered the "HP" at the bottom left is actually your base's HP, like in a tower defense, and the Heroine's HP is the yellow bar that shows when you take damage. So I got things mixed up
Oh yeah, that one is base HP and only goes down if units make it past you.
Though there is an item that redirects that to the heroine which makes it impossible to lose until you die or a boss makes it through.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Is there any way to get the translation file by itself? I bought the game on DLsite awhile back.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Reactions: Ho229 and fwefe
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes