Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.7.1A Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
OK tried chapter 6, it is still broken (she calls the player cuck randomly which is weird since he's supposed to be oblivious), but it has exactly what I wanted, true oblivious route with mystery and hot stuff happening while the mc doesn't get it.
Only problem is that the premises
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Right click on the .exe and create a shortcut.
Right click the shortcut and click properties.
At the end of the text in the "Target:" box (click in the box and press the end key) add: --rendering-driver opengl3
Click apply and ok, then run the shortcut.

No guarantee it'll work but it seems to work for other Godot games with this problem.
woah that's really cool i didn't know

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
OK tried chapter 6, it is still broken (she calls the player cuck randomly which is weird since he's supposed to be oblivious), but it has exactly what I wanted, true oblivious route with mystery and hot stuff happening while the mc doesn't get it.
Only problem is that the premises
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's honestly a good point i wish i thought of that but i'll keep that in mind thank you

jaffar-br

Oct 3, 2017
Right click on the .exe and create a shortcut.
Right click the shortcut and click properties.
At the end of the text in the "Target:" box (click in the box and press the end key) add: --rendering-driver opengl3
Click apply and ok, then run the shortcut.

No guarantee it'll work but it seems to work for other Godot games with this problem.
you are a hero, bro!

FireKaliber

Apr 2, 2018
I thought I saw somewhere the dev said you could play the game in browser on Itch.io. Is this true? Am I blind and just cannot find it there?

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Thank you so much for this great game! I would love to find a girlfriend like Felicia. May I ask if there is a walkthrough of the game somewhere? Just so I know I haven't missed anything.
i personally haven't made a walkthrough because i still plan on changing story bits since i'm starting to change my mind on what to do in 1.0 but i've been changing choices to have what path they lead to!

bauglit

Sep 25, 2024
Okay, thank you. It's just that there are photos in the gallery that I didn't come across and in the chat I came across photos that aren't in the gallery. Then in chapter 5 I can't find the third ending.

Reactions: Trriggered Bakery

bauglit

Sep 25, 2024
I've also noticed that even when I do the same procedure, it sometimes produces a different result. And sometimes it happens that other messages stop coming even if the chapter is not finished yet.

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Okay, thank you. It's just that there are photos in the gallery that I didn't come across and in the chat I came across photos that aren't in the gallery. Then in chapter 5 I can't find the third ending.
as for photos in gallary not in chat, it's just because i would put images there that i'd change my mind on so i'm trying to have a different way of doing that so it's kind of wip until then sorry, however i do plan on adding the images gradually until then

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I've also noticed that even when I do the same procedure, it sometimes produces a different result. And sometimes it happens that other messages stop coming even if the chapter is not finished yet.
for your first one there a reason i can think of but next update might fix this problem so shouldn't be a problem as for your second message do you mean the newest chapter?

Schand

May 27, 2021
Are we gonna see more of the guy that took Felicia and Maribel? I like the idea of an antagonist that is actively trying to steal Felicia. Really great game, hope it gets bigger.

• Hey there

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Are we gonna see more of the guy that took Felicia and Maribel? I like the idea of an antagonist that is actively trying to steal Felicia. Really great game, hope it gets bigger.
i plan on having the stories chapters to be connected, not just one off stories, soooo cough cough nudge nudge

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
There is no "grip" between chapters, you can be in mystery in one chapter, then suddenly in netorase in another if you make the wrong choice. I expect variations in the routes, but once it's mystery, it should be all the way.
Just played a bit of this and came here to also voice this point, it's very easy to make the story completely nonsensical depending on your choices.

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Just played a bit of this and came here to also voice this point, it's very easy to make the story completely nonsensical depending on your choices.
I Agree! I've been meaning to rewrite Chapter 1 with the knowledge I have now because I didn't like it either but just had no way of actually fixing back then

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Hii android Google drive downloads an exe and I can't run it on phone!!!!
hi! thanks for calling it out I'll fix it right now, you need the apk version I put in exe by acccident
edit: fixed

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 14 Votes