Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.7.1A Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
It's good, although you should go over some of it, when you get called cuck in that route it doesn't make sense logically since by the MC's logic she's literally just hanging out with friends at college.
yeah sorry that parts on me it's how i use to write but i've been changed it to something better and i plan on updating the first three eventually along with other fixes to chat

Reactions: Sissycuck111

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Chapter 7 was released on a few hours ago. Much smoother update than chapter 6 was, all three routes seem to work as intended. Only issues I noticed are 2 (very minor) spelling mistakes and a Felicia message coming from the player instead.

• Crown
Reactions: Trriggered Bakery

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Chapter 7 was released on a few hours ago. Much smoother update than chapter 6 was, all three routes seem to work as intended. Only issues I noticed are 2 (very minor) spelling mistakes and a Felicia message coming from the player instead.
thank you for thee feedback i always appriciate it i'll fix these mistakes in the next update!

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
hey i've been trying out the last chapter! good work

Though i encountered quite a few bugs:
-The automatic scroll down is off again :ROFLMAO: gotta scroll down every last message:cry:
-I've been goin through former chapter to try the dumb route, and the game crashed at the end of chapter 4 i believe. I didn't gave it another try though, might not be related to the end of the chapter.
-The last chapter seems a bit off overall. l don't do that often, but once i quit the chat and return, the whole conversation disapear and it does not progress anymore.
Also, the last chapter is kinda clunky to trigger. I've noticed on earlier version that pressing too much buttons might block the messages, but for the very first one to not appear without doin a thing, that's new for me.
And since i am at it, during the last chapter, when Felicia is in the car, she quote something heard through vocal message which there is no beforehand reference to, as if some messages where skipped. I believe it's also on dumb route.

By the way, don't know if you'd like some review on the general UI of the game yet but reassure me: it is gonna change right? :ROFLMAO:

Keep up the good work(y)

• Red Heart

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
hey i've been trying out the last chapter! good work

Though i encountered quite a few bugs:
-The automatic scroll down is off again :ROFLMAO: gotta scroll down every last message:cry:
-I've been goin through former chapter to try the dumb route, and the game crashed at the end of chapter 4 i believe. I didn't gave it another try though, might not be related to the end of the chapter.
-The last chapter seems a bit off overall. l don't do that often, but once i quit the chat and return, the whole conversation disapear and it does not progress anymore.
Also, the last chapter is kinda clunky to trigger. I've noticed on earlier version that pressing too much buttons might block the messages, but for the very first one to not appear without doin a thing, that's new for me.
And since i am at it, during the last chapter, when Felicia is in the car, she quote something heard through vocal message which there is no beforehand reference to, as if some messages where skipped. I believe it's also on dumb route.

By the way, don't know if you'd like some review on the general UI of the game yet but reassure me: it is gonna change right? :ROFLMAO:

Keep up the good work(y)
that scroll thing is my enemy and i will get fixed in an upcoming update in about 2 weeks

i will check out chapter 4 and see what issues are up with it thank you for telling me!

the conversation not showing up was a bug i thought got fixed, basically the new way the game fixes stuff is still kind of experimental so it'll get fixed/improved in updates to come

i'll check that dumb route and see what's going on.

thank you for your feedback! however i have two questions, what exactly about the new ui do you not like and what way do you feel ch7 is off?

skeerey

Sep 4, 2022
That's prob a false positive. Only 1 positive out of 69 scanners is not enough confidence.

If you don't ever touch .exe in this site then how do you even play any of the games here? Also pretty sure this ain't even unity lol

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Game hard locks at chapter 2. Tried resetting the chat and it wont progress.
Great game.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes