Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.7.1A Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
oh really? which game if i may ask
Girlfriend looks like the same one in Shadows of Desire. Look, body shape and all. Though that one is 3DCG likely using Das3d. I suspect in some later promo renders, the dev has secretly used AI for some quick art after creating a Lora based on his earlier renders. So at least one of the poses may be similar because of that too. But the majority if not all was 3dcg rendering.

Last edited:
  • Crown
Reactions: Trriggered Bakery

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
I enjoy the story but the game seems to be barely working. The gallery doesn't have any new pictures since Chapter 3, the text is scrolling way too slowly, which makes replaying chapters to see other pictures a pain in the ass, and any of your decisions don't transfer between chapters. Also when I open chapter 7 after reset it just doesn't start, just stays on the black screen, I had to delete save data for it to work.

• Crown

ftlv261

Apr 19, 2024
So far this game has always worked for me. This latest update is really weird though, the graphics seem to be really bad, to the point i can't read any text in the game at all.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
where is the save file location? [haven't downloaded yet, just wondering since its not renpy or unity]

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
That hoe belongs to the streets.
On the plus side, my gameplay was ultrafast: 3 minutes and I was back at the leg press.

Spoiler: the leg press was way more fun than this game.
i cant lie nothing beats a good pump so i can't blame you

Reactions: Cavpal

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Not really, unless that was the aim. Mental gymnastics is how 99% of NTR works are even able to get to an end where the antag isn't met by a tire-iron to the face. There are way too few tire-irons in most those stories.
thank you i really appriciate i'll remember this when making future dumb routes

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Girlfriend looks like the same one in Shadows of Desire. Look, body shape and all. Though that one is 3DCG likely using Das3d. I suspect in some later promo renders, the dev has secretly used AI for some quick art after creating a Lora based on his earlier renders. So at least one of the poses may be similar because of that too. But the majority if not all was 3dcg rendering.
i looked up the game and wondered if I was secretly a 3dcg artist cause i see the similarities however that guys work and mine are separate but thank you for telling me! interesting to wake up to

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I enjoy the story but the game seems to be barely working. The gallery doesn't have any new pictures since Chapter 3, the text is scrolling way too slowly, which makes replaying chapters to see other pictures a pain in the ass, and any of your decisions don't transfer between chapters. Also when I open chapter 7 after reset it just doesn't start, just stays on the black screen, I had to delete save data for it to work.
i'm really sorry to hear it wasn't a good experience, i do have good news though your feedback is getting fixed in a update coming this week, I'd be happy to explain why some of those issues are there if you'd like but just now i am making an active effort to fix these issues since i also play the game lol

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Its getting better and better over updates
thank you! this update was kind of hard to finish not because of the story but because of the background stuff lol but I'm glad to hear from you!

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
Yeah, kinda over it now... it just gets buggier and less coherent with every update.
newer bugs are from me trying to add new things and I'm sorry about it being less coherent, do you mean when some text leak from other routes?

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
So far this game has always worked for me. This latest update is really weird though, the graphics seem to be really bad, to the point i can't read any text in the game at all.
the greener ui?

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes