randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
faking game, doing 5 hour just repeat no clue again, just have lust sins
I have 14 and cant get any new powers and the hints ask for a power that I dont have or look on the internet but the fucking pc is locked either an update comes and make the hint system actually just tell you what to do or a lot ot ppl will drop this game

Last edited:

funbagnaps

Oct 3, 2020
When I reach the final corruption for Mrs. Martin. It glitches while she stands by your bed after coming back to your room in the storm not progressing. I have already completed all of the other girls before doing this event.

Pasqualel95

Sep 6, 2019
i can't unlock the corruption quest for martin i did the quest but the quest goodnight kiss from mom doesn't disappear can anyone give me file save as soon as i start the quest corruption for martin

Reactions: fufu123

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
When I reach the final corruption for Mrs. Martin. It glitches while she stands by your bed after coming back to your room in the storm not progressing. I have already completed all of the other girls before doing this event.
Same.

I'm confused that there're people on here said that they've finished the game but this exists

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
How do I prank the sister?
wait until the evening then talk to sister, after that use telekinesis, then go to the backpack and select take then if it is the first time you leave and then use the hole on your room twice (evening and night) for the secod time you need to use a power on your sister before leaving the room

Reactions: Balanda

Rayisi1

Jul 3, 2021
for some reason, when i try to fully corrupt the mom, it softlocks

edit: i managed to get through, either by using enter to advance the dialogue, or completing all of her quests

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes