Kriptostormking

Jan 13, 2021
You must use corruption power in moring.
Then enter the garden by RIGHT route in midday. It will activate the event.
If you enter the garden by LEFT route. Nothing happen.

Strange, I know.
can't use the corruption power when shes in the kitchen. and also what do you mean by RIGHT route there's only 1 way to get into the garden and its at the top

foolkawo

Jan 10, 2019
can't use the corruption power when shes in the kitchen. and also what do you mean by RIGHT route there's only 1 way to get into the garden and its at the top
Mom is in the kitchen in [MIDDAY]. You must use corruption power in the [MORNING].
She is absent in the [MORNING]
There's only 1 way to get into the garden at the top.
But there are two grids in that way, you must walk on RIGHT grid to activate event.

Reactions: WhiteBowman

foolkawo

Jan 10, 2019
Oh you must mistake one thing.
You should use corruption power to that flame in garden, not mom in the kitchen.

Naarden

Aug 27, 2020
How to use war mine or command mine? When mom watch TV and how to make your father leave the room.

WhiteBowman

Sep 12, 2019
Mom is in the kitchen in [MIDDAY]. You must use corruption power in the [MORNING].
She is absent in the [MORNING]
There's only 1 way to get into the garden at the top.
But there are two grids in that way, you must walk on RIGHT grid to activate event.
Okay I will try

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Okay, here are my saves. For some reason, the game does not allow the corruption of the mother (she gets stuck by the bed, the sound and text disappear), but I passed the rest.
1 save - before family corruption
2 save - after corruption (3 out of 4)
17, 18, 19, 20 are so samplers.

I'll throw you guides on the posts. View attachment 2473568 View attachment 2473550 View attachment 2473567
View attachment 2473550 View attachment 2473569
Known bug: Already reported it on here:
If you want to help the Dev fix his game, report your bugs there!

Reactions: tommyjohne

heavystar

Mar 18, 2019
Then dump me a save: I can load it up and see what you're missing. Use 7zip, add only save+global from damon/www/save. But, you know, try at least doing the quests I listed first (you said you'd not done one of them).

You've not matched the experimental basis criteria for an exact replication of the experiment yet, so don't waste my time :)

You're not: do all three, should auto-move you to next stage.
I do it many time, but nothing change

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
I CAN'T FIND BAT OIL, I THINK IS BUGGED
try talk to mom when she watch TV, don't use any power, after that follow her to bath, she will spot you and kick you out of the house, JK, after she made you leave the bath, you will get the idea to make the bath hard to see, go to laundry room and the oils should be there

Reactions: Novaking20

mega5

Aug 5, 2016
I seem to have a bug where The mom and dad night scene will always start whenever I go to the parent bedroom in evening. So I am currently stuck with mom route. I have only managed to drug dad with sleeping pills 1 time.

Edit: I had to use the cheat menu to pretty much restart the night scene to get anywhere, now its working correctly

Last edited:

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Okay, here are my saves. For some reason, the game does not allow the corruption of the mother (she gets stuck by the bed, the sound and text disappear), but I passed the rest.
1 save - before family corruption
2 save - after corruption (3 out of 4)
17, 18, 19, 20 are so samplers.

I'll throw you guides on the posts. View attachment 2473568 View attachment 2473550 View attachment 2473567
View attachment 2473550 View attachment 2473569
morning kitchen > ms m warp mind > spill with tele > talk to her > salt > go to back > command mind. ( shit wasnt reflected in any quest )

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
You have to have repeat scenes at the end over and over just to get the finale. I can not play this anymore. What kind of psycopath makes me grind games for 12 hours...

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes