Vinhvn18

Jan 8, 2021
How do I get the father out of the way of the mother in the living room in the afternoon to use mind warp on her?
Use lavender steam bath oil on bath tube, the watch tv with parents, don't use power, go to bathroom, unlock door, then use command mind one mother.

Jan 14, 2023
Checked definitely the 1.2 version
Then dump me a save: I can load it up and see what you're missing. Use 7zip, add only save+global from damon/www/save. But, you know, try at least doing the quests I listed first (you said you'd not done one of them).

You've not matched the experimental basis criteria for an exact replication of the experiment yet, so don't waste my time :)

I'm stuck! help me
You're not: do all three, should auto-move you to next stage.

Last edited:

xTakeshi69

Jul 13, 2019
Can someone share a save file before the bug happens where u cannot continue the game? I've heard it's right before the mom gets her new lingerie but it would be fine for me if someone has a save where you unlock the 3rd spell/power (lust). thanks :)

Jan 14, 2023
Can someone share a save file before the bug happens where u cannot continue the game? I've heard it's right before the mom gets her new lingerie but it would be fine for me if someone has a save where you unlock the 3rd spell/power (lust). thanks :)
Literally 2 pages before: https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-2-bravergames.152446/post-10314649

The Hordes of new accounts all asking the same questions and never reading the thread: now I know why people make Walkthroughs instead.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Literally 2 pages before: https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-2-bravergames.152446/post-10314649

The Hordes of new accounts all asking the same questions and never reading the thread: now I know why people make Walkthroughs instead.
*Facepalm* I agree lol. Also, people are impatient: The Dev said that he would fix that issue in particular on his Itch.io page. And the game is free to boot! The correct solution is to invite the Dev himself to this corner of the world so that he answers some of the other questions!

decadektjp

Apr 1, 2021
Then dump me a save: I can load it up and see what you're missing. Use 7zip, add only save+global from damon/www/save. But, you know, try at least doing the quests I listed first (you said you'd not done one of them).

You've not matched the experimental basis criteria for an exact replication of the experiment yet, so don't waste my time :)

You're not: do all three, should auto-move you to next stage.
same i do all but notthing happen

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes