homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do I use Lust power 5 times? I must have used dozen of times on every one, but every time I checked with Nina I was told there are 2 more to go.

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
command mind for maria, i fond only 3
office, laundry, maria bedroom in night
where is 4 ?
one is in your room in the afternoon you need to play with your old toys and she will come with a bottle of milk for you but it will not activate unless you splash her with water on the laundry room at least once

Reactions: hamvuiwa

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
How do I use Lust power 5 times? I must have used dozen of times on every one, but every time I checked with Nina I was told there are 2 more to go.
it only counts when you get a new sin after using the power try using the power when sleeping with the girls at night or any other quest you have when it says hot

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
how do i get rid of the dad? so i can sleep in the bed with mom
go to the bathroom on the top floor and click on the gavinet, use telekenisis and then you will have the sleeping pills then wait until evening so you can put the pills on the wine in the parents bedroom

eades

Nov 19, 2016
go to the bathroom on the top floor and click on the gavinet, use telekenisis and then you will have the sleeping pills then wait until evening so you can put the pills on the wine in the parents bedroom
yhea, i did that, but he's not leaveng the room,

wladek

Aug 19, 2021
where is 4 ?
When she come to you with coockies, toys in room, telekinese and when she be on ground you can use it.

Another question , with progresion of mom, sleeping pills dont working and i cant get mother to room, what to do with dad?

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
I don't know if it's a problem with my game but I can't unlock the last power or if I have to do a couple of pending character missions or if any character is the main one to focus on I've read all the comments and I'm still the same

Xanquer

Apr 26, 2018
someome can help mi with a corrupt save file? im stuck in a loop where dad wakes up n then mom says sorry n then starts again with "oh u naughty boy... etc"

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
With all due respect, and my love for corruption/incest games.... but it takes over 15 minutes to get through the intro (so I can make a start-of-game save, and go to bed...) even with a locked-in fast forward button. Please, to any developer past, present, and future: Constant forced pauses are not content. Please allow us to skip them.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Wow Wow Wow, wait, are you telling me that in this game the MC doesn't get his girls stolen by his father while he suffers pathetically??? :eek: hmm I wonder if that could work? :unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Seriously speaking, a good game, I hope that several more will follow with a similar "theme", they are sorely needed.(y):sneaky:

Jan 14, 2023
where is 4 ?
See step 5 in this: How to unlock Corruption, using command Mind

1) Elder Sister running, in woods (morning)
3) Elder Sister shower, telekinesis soap > command Mind (morning)
2) Elder Sister, pool, talk > command Mind (noon) (requires you to have unlocked her bikini prior stage)
4) Mother, bath: add oil to bath, no spell, unlock door > warp mind (evening)
[Night > refresh Mana]
5) Maid, study: telekinesis, get outfit, show outift, lust, command mind (morning)

As with the prior stage, you can unlock Corruption in only 2 days. You can unlock all the powers by only completing 9 quests (maybe only 8, wasn't really min/maxing or paying attention) which tbh is the best way to play the game: rush unlocks then you can do whichever content you want & then press on with Maxing Mind control on all of them (with the hints tracking it):

Edited 'cause image came out the size of an elephant for some reason.

For all wanting save files: this save puts you at having unlocked all spells (and bought them) doing the least amount of content so you can happily play through the quests getting hints etc with a full set of powers. Can't remember if this save has had its mana reset or if it's still 600+.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walka
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes