• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
The screen goes black when I look at the clothes dryer in the second room from the left, downstairs.

Anyone else have this problem?

Also...hints/walkthrough?
Same found a fix to the blackscreen? I can still move around and interact with objects but screen is blank. Edit: I fixed it by walking around at random and entering a different room lol.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Think I found a Bug with the Washing Machine turning the screen Black.
Moving to the next room still a black sceen

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Dang those are some nice tags. Reminds me of Dark Neighborhood.
How much content is there? Any music or sounds? :unsure:

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
How do you change the names? Nothing i press lets me delete the old name to type a new one.

Anonystic190

Jan 17, 2020
Same found a fix to the blackscreen? I can still move around and interact with objects but screen is blank. Edit: I fixed it by walking around at random and entering a different room lol.
Can u share ur save here? Im totally getting pissed i can't fix that problem. It's a pain in the ass to repeat everything from the beginning again

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Does anyone knows how to unlock the third power? I'm stuck on it.

Edit: Here is my save
Wait till sister is sleeping, unlock cabinet, take clothes and shrink in wash.
Need to use telekenisis 5 times I believe, itll be stuff like the ladder, sleeping pills, maria when shes in laundry room, mrs when shes cooking. Edit: 5th is slingshot the cross in marias room and telekenisis to move her covers, could also be grabbing the lavender oil from washing room.

Last edited:
Reactions: John573

Chaos95

Nov 3, 2021
Wait till sister is sleeping, unlock cabinet, take clothes and shrink in wash.
Need to use telekenisis 5 times I believe, itll be stuff like the ladder, sleeping pills, maria when shes in laundry room, mrs when shes cooking, can't figure out what the 5th is.
Using the wash causes me a blackscreen. It's the only thing to unlock. Could you send me a save?

Mar 1, 2018
This... game... is so... slow...
Another dev... who thinks... we have all... month to play... their game...

So I made a script to unlobotomize the characters. It replaces all instances of "... \\|" in the Map json files. Just extract it in the folder with the exe file and run unshittify.bat

Didn't play enough yet to check if it breaks something but at least you won't fall asleep while playing.

Edit: Turns there are pauses after commas so fuck it, I'm going nuclear. The nuke script gets rid of all instances of "\\|". I don't know if it's gonna break shit.
Edit 2: I used "python" instead of "py". Fixed that. Been playing with a nuke and it seems like it doesn't break anything.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes