Mar 1, 2018
Unfortunately while the text itself can be sped up, the pauses themselves can't.
And there are so many of them. I tried to speed through the intro again and half the time spent holding down that button was waiting on those '...'s to pass.
I uploaded a script on page 3 to remove those pauses. Been playing with the nuke script and so far so good.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Man, I want to play this game, but it's so slow and confusing. I got the lust spell, and the hint to unlock the next one is to get the mom to buy her stuff online, which I've done, but even after watching her use it, and doing every other scene I can find, I still haven't unlocked the next power. I don't get what else I can do; literally ever scene that I haven't unlocked tells me I need a power that makes the girl more calm and comfortable, which apparently isn't lust.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Hopefully the Dev is of the contactable/listener type and can update the game cause I really want to try this one but after waiting for some official patch fixes!

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Its the wine on the nightstand right? If so I might have gotten a bug and can't interact with it.
This game is super arbitrary with its trigger mechanics. I thought I was bugged, too, but then one day it was interactable. I dunno exactly what it was, but I had recently messed around with the dad's computer, and did a lot of random stuff with the mom in the evening and at night.

Reactions: IRedI and Raidou24

Raidou24

Jan 20, 2020
This game is super arbitrary with its trigger mechanics. I thought I was bugged, too, but then one day it was interactable. I dunno exactly what it was, but I had recently messed around with the dad's computer, and did a lot of random stuff with the mom in the evening and at night.
I've got it, you have to mess with the mom at night, get caught by the dad and unlock the "Sleeping with Mom" quest and now I
can interact with the wine.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I usually hate RPGM games because they're such a waste of time and almost all of them are so low quality. This one is actually great though, except of course it's extremely slow to play partly because of RPGM being a bad engine and partly because the developer made it this way.

And its made even slower by an incredibly annoying mana system where I have go to the doll and replay sex scenes I have already seen tons of times before just to progress in the game. All of this is the worst kind of artificial padding to put in these games and I honestly can't stand it, but it's such a shame because the rest of the game looks so good. I hate when otherwise good developers ruin their games with a few bad ideas.

The only way I could play this game is if there was an infinite mana cheat and faster dialogue. Because as it is, it's unbearable, it's taken me two hours and I've only barely collected the telekinesis power and very little has happened, if the game was actually optimized to be fun to play and with good pacing in mind, that would have taken max 30 minutes, that's how off it is.

Seriously, developers need to get a grip, there's no sane person who's going to thank you for making games a slow chore to play.

Reactions: Sauronthemad

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
This game lets me appreciate the skip feature from Ren'py.

Whatever content is in there, I don't have the time for it.

Reactions: MrJay
Jan 14, 2023
This... game... is so... slow...
Another dev... who thinks... we have all... month to play... their game...

So I made a script to unlobotomize the characters. It replaces all instances of "... \\|" in the Map json files. Just extract it in the folder with the exe file and run unshittify.bat

Didn't play enough yet to check if it breaks something but at least you won't fall asleep while playing.

Edit: Turns there are pauses after commas so fuck it, I'm going nuclear. The nuke script gets rid of all instances of "\\|". I don't know if it's gonna break shit.

Just getting this as an output:

python.png

Python is running in the background, App execution aliases are set to off for python, so... ... ... help please?

Reactions: Togo-neo
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes