Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Found another bug: when you exit the menu for the washing machine by pressing esc the screen will turn black.

Reactions: Kihsir

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i used one of the MV cheat tools ,located in the tools section (can't remember which one), and in there is an option to speed the game up. Also as someone else stated pressing W fast fowards the game's text. and for those wondering about the Incest tag. you get too choose at the start their relation to you.

Hououin

Jul 17, 2020
The doll's been saying 'you may get an even stronger gift' for over 10 days now. Anyone has a save after receiving the 4th power?

Oct 1, 2017
when you talk to the doll she tells you how many times you need to use telekineses to unlock the new power, remember that repeat scenes dont count for that
When I talk to the doll about hints, it tells me that I had "so much fun" with Telekinesis, and that I may get an "even stonger gift".

I still do not get any new power to purchase, even though I have 13 sin.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Found another bug: when you exit the menu for the washing machine by pressing esc the screen will turn black.
Have the same bug. Inspecting the washing machine and after closing the menu the screen went black and nothing turns it back to normal. I tried walking through the door and checking the washing machine again.

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
Wait till sister is sleeping, unlock cabinet, take clothes and shrink in wash.
Need to use telekenisis 5 times I believe, itll be stuff like the ladder, sleeping pills, maria when shes in laundry room, mrs when shes cooking. Edit: 5th is slingshot the cross in marias room and telekenisis to move her covers, could also be grabbing the lavender oil from washing room.
the 5 telekenisis are
- sleeping medicine in the main bathroom top floor, is in the gabinet that you cannot reach
- ladder on the top floor to access atic
- maria when she is in the washing room
- mrs when she is cooking you need to look at her and then the bowl
- use the slingshot that is in the atic to destroy the small cross on maria room and then visit at night and use telekenisis
for the glitch of the washing machine you just need to use it at night after you get the clothes of the youngest sister with that on your inventory the glitch wont happend

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
It was interesting until I checked the washing machine and it turned to a black screen, reloading a save brought me to same black screen fix it I may play again, for now deleting it as useless.

Jun 28, 2020
Great game. Shit execution and hints system. I can't spend another minute trying to piece together if the game is bugged, or I just suck at where's waldo, h-game edition.

Reactions: Zedzorn22
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes