inatork7

Jun 19, 2020
That's the thing though, she isn't hinting at shit. She's telling me to use Lust and that I'd get a big reward. I did the entire frustrating the mom side quest
- You need to let the mom tuck you to bed for a certain amount of times
- use telekinesis and Lust on her;
- (remember to put te sleep pills on the wine to make the dad sleep through the night);
- visit her bedroom at night X times (I don't remember how many times you need to do this),
- after that you will need to go to the office where the dad works when he is alone there
- talk to him
- use the computer and browse the web
- mom will buy sexy clothes
- wait until the clothes arrive

Oct 1, 2017
the 5 telekenisis are
- sleeping medicine in the main bathroom top floor, is in the gabinet that you cannot reach
- ladder on the top floor to access atic
- maria when she is in the washing room
- mrs when she is cooking you need to look at her and then the bowl
- use the slingshot that is in the atic to destroy the small cross on maria room and then visit at night and use telekenisis
for the glitch of the washing machine you just need to use it at night after you get the clothes of the youngest sister with that on your inventory the glitch wont happend
Did all that, still doesn't trigger.

So either a bug, or something is missing.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Warp mind is the 4th power 1st is unlock 2nd telekinesis 3rd lust 4th is mid warp don't know how to unlock the 5th or if there even is a fifth available I'm stuck.
looked at the code theres a 5th called control mind and a 6th called corruption, mabye we're all missing some quest...

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
looked at the code theres a 5th called control mind and a 6th called corruption, mabye we're all missing some quest...
i did the same and found there is a "quest 30" that has a 0 on it, different from all the other quests that are numbered 3 or 4(based on the numbers of 4 i assume it means the quest is complete) so im assuming i couldn't find this one but i really have no idea which quest is that

Jan 18, 2020
i did the same and found there is a "quest 30" that has a 0 on it, different from all the other quests that are numbered 3 or 4(based on the numbers of 4 i assume it means the quest is complete) so im assuming i couldn't find this one but i really have no idea which quest is that
im at 2 for quest 30 have you done marias toybox quests?

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
with that being said those are all the quests i have Completed or Not
1678854861895.png
does anyone have find a different one?

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Found another bug. When using the hole in the wall when nothing is happening in the other room, the image on the screen freezes to him saying nothing is happening. Same as with the black screen, i can interact with stuff but the image won't go away

Mar 1, 2018
- You need to let the mom tuck you to bed for a certain amount of times
- use telekinesis and Lust on her;
- (remember to put te sleep pills on the wine to make the dad sleep through the night);
- visit her bedroom at night X times (I don't remember how many times you need to do this),
- after that you will need to go to the office where the dad works when he is alone there
- talk to him
- use the computer and browse the web
- mom will buy sexy clothes
- wait until the clothes arrive
Yeah I give up. I already did all this and got nothing. This game is shit

Reactions: Forget Name

inatork7

Jun 19, 2020
For anyone wondering, you only get proper fuck scenes after you unlock the last power, the corruption one.
I didn't managed to progress in the game so I cheated my way there with the:

RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin ->

After you unlock the corruption, for you to be able to use it, you need to have done certain interaction a certain amount of time with each character

The doll will tell you how many interaction you will need to do

Jan 18, 2020
did the quest now(its 2) but looks like not even that was enough to progress
I think it might be the sleeping with mom quest, use a power to make mom take care of your sleeping problem, doesn't say more powerful power like the others mabye im doing it wrong or something.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes