fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
hi i need help. same bug as the washing machine but its another scene after the mother got her clothes shrinked and u only have tlekenesis or lock power and u cant select anything but back.. it stucks the scene wallapaper and u cant do anything
can some1 help me with this ?

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Got a bug to report: sin counter does not go over 15. Here's hoping it still keeps track internally.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
inside laundry room telekenisis
How? There's only the laundry basket and the dryer, and neither one allow telekinesis. Trying to use telekinesis on Maria when she's there in the afternoon doesn't give any bath oils.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Got a bug to report: sin counter does not go over 15. Here's hoping it still keeps track internally.
It's supposed to not go over 15. It's a limit on how much sin you can get before cashing it in. Assuming you can figure out how to unlock the next power, that is...

axinek

Nov 4, 2019
How? There's only the laundry basket and the dryer, and neither one allow telekinesis. Trying to use telekinesis on Maria when she's there in the afternoon doesn't give any bath oils.
open the bathroom when mother is inside in the evening

Last edited:

remion02

May 11, 2017
Man I want to enjoy this game but first of all the text speed is aggravatingly slow. Stop making ellipses in text so often or remove the huge delay on skip speed every time it happens. I end up holding space and lose out on potentially critical yellow text info because you put 3 ellipses that each take several seconds to pass through on normal speed on the previous text line. Second is the reward for dealing with this + walking around and solving puzzles is jank animations with as few transitional frames as reasonably possible to call it an "animation".

If I could actually hit space/LMB and skip the entirety of a text line and read the important shit and then hit space for the next line this wouldn't be nearly as frustrating and the scenes would actually be somewhat worth it, but as is the game is just basically testing my patience and limit of annoyance for a meager reward.

Reactions: Gorm13

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
how to unlock the 3 power? Il do all what i can. Tasks available 17 / complite 7 / sin 15
I only have 16 available:

Mrs. Martin (4)
Alice (4)
Jenn (4)
Maria (4)

Which woman in my list is missing one?

Jan 8, 2020
It's supposed to not go over 15. It's a limit on how much sin you can get before cashing it in. Assuming you can figure out how to unlock the next power, that is...
After installing cheat plugin when I couldn't go further than Warp Mind in the story for 3 hours, I can confirm that the game keeps track of sin internally. I had 50 sin when I first loaded the game with plugin.

Edit: actually when i think about it, 50 is a crazy number since there's not that many events in the game at that point and sin shouldn't add up after repeating events (and I did A LOT of repeating). So two theories: either sin DOES add up because of some bug (there are known bugs and roughness around the edges in this game after all), or I'm just a dirty liar who missclicked values in cheat plugin when I meant to change the time or add mana and not sin.

Last edited:

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
how to unlock the 3 power? Il do all what i can. Tasks available 17 / complite 7 / sin 15
I have the same problem, currently at 17(4,4,5,4)/7/24.
That said I did notice that some quests had unfulfilled tasks in the middle. So now I'm trying to do those. They're mostly telekinetic related.

Two of them that I'm not sure of are the 'find books one'. I ended up giving her three different books (from her room, parents room and office room) and it doesn't count as completed, so I'm thinking I'm missing a fourth book.

Other then that the quest 'Dirty Work in the Study' also has two tasks left. So I'm going to try things out to see if I missed a combination that I can only do with my three current powers.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Mrs. Martin (4)
Alice (3)
Jenn (5)
Maria (5)
for me
For Alice, I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then played the video game console in the afternoon. I did that twice - first time doing telekinesis and second time doing lust.

For both Alice and Jenn, I'm supposed to "use a power" when they're asleep to get a good look, but using telekinesis doesn't work. For Maria it's different. I can't use lust to "make her hot at night."

Mayonist

Jul 30, 2017
How to unlock the fourth power?
AFAIK;
1. Play with the "Lust" power 5 times.
2. Make stepmom buy sexy lingerie from stepdad's computer on afternoon.
3. Drug your stepdad's wine with sleeping pills from the bathroom cabinet in his room every evening before bed.
4. Use "Telekinesis" and "Lust" power to your stepmom when she tucked you in bed on evening.
5. Watch the event unfold in the stepparent's room at night.
Do point 2~5 repeatedly until your mom decided to buy the sexy lingerie, after that go to 1st floor at morning the next day.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes