mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
AFAIK;
1. Play with the "Lust" power 5 times.
2. Make stepmom buy sexy lingerie from stepdad's computer on afternoon.
3. Drug your stepdad's wine with sleeping pills from the bathroom cabinet in his room every evening before bed.
4. Use "Telekinesis" and "Lust" power to your stepmom when she tucked you in bed on evening.
Do point 2~4 repeatedly until your mom decided to buy the sexy lingerie, after that go to 1st floor at morning the next day.
Did all that, and it doesn't unlock.

What completed tasks do you currently have for the different women? Maybe we can figure it out from that.

Mayonist

Jul 30, 2017

What completed tasks do you currently have for the different women? Maybe we can figure it out from that.
I forgot to add point 5 there, u did that aswell right? There're slightly different dialogue every time, and we need to exhaust them all i think.

For the completed task I think only the "Frustrating Mom" was completed after I unlocked the 4th power

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I forgot to add point 5 there, u did that aswell right? There're slightly different dialogue every time, and we need to exhaust them all i think.
Yes. It took three days for the package to show up (on the first floor). No new power then. Even did points 3-5 three more times, with the sexy lingerie, and still no joy.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
- You need to let the mom tuck you to bed for a certain amount of times
- use telekinesis and Lust on her;
- (remember to put te sleep pills on the wine to make the dad sleep through the night);
- visit her bedroom at night X times (I don't remember how many times you need to do this),
- after that you will need to go to the office where the dad works when he is alone there
- talk to him
- use the computer and browse the web
- mom will buy sexy clothes
- wait until the clothes arrive
where is the wine?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017

For the completed task I think only the "Frustrating Mom" was completed after I unlocked the 4th power
That's really odd. "Frustrating Mom" shows up as completed for me, but it didn't unlock the 4th power.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017

Not that guy, but I'm in the same boat. Here's what I have: 17/7/24 where 17=(4)(4)(5)(4)
The only two quests I have that are not complete save for the last objective are 'Studying with Sis' where "Bring any books you find" is incomplete and 'Dirty Work in the Study' where "Use a Power to get her to change clothes and watch her clean..." is incomplete.

Mayonist

Jul 30, 2017
That's really odd. "Frustrating Mom" shows up as completed for me, but it didn't unlock the 4th power.
Hm, well I only followed the doll's tips to progress the game. Maybe you can recheck it with her?

If you already cleared that but there no power unlock scene, maybe your game is bugged. Game is a bugfest afterall..

Reactions: IRedI

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
I think it's obvious there's pregnancy and impregnation content in this game, right? How far along is it and what is the extent?

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
So, i am stuck the same as the others. Can't get the mind warp power. My quests are 17(4/4/5/4) available, 7 completed and 24 total. I have 15 sin points. The doll doesn't tell me anything other than "you may get an even stronger gift". Don't know what i am missing. Anyone with some info on this ?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
how many times are you supposed to have the mother tuck you in? i already did it a few number of times...

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I think by now it's become pretty clear that without properly documenting the quest list we won't be getting anywhere fast. We will just be stuck running in circles. So here goes I guess.

My playthrough I have 13 sin and I am stuck on the telekinesis power and can't progress hope the following helps.
View attachment 2468858
View attachment 2468863
View attachment 2468870 View attachment 2468870 View attachment 2468870

Fill in the blanks according to your respective progress states.
View attachment 2468870 View attachment 2468870 View attachment 2468870
^

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes