pual11

Mar 15, 2018
if stuck on drugging your dad I spent hours on tryin figure it out had lust spell already, go into perants room at night talk to mom causing scene to proc then you know dads is a light sleeper. & now can poison dad. or it wont show up otherwise at all.. spent hour + running around doing same things over & over. it driving me crazy. it was all behind 1 scene i didn't do to progress.. alot of Progression locked behind 1 or 2 spefic scenes you spend most game searching for.
fucking thank youuuuuuu

Reactions: dexxinax

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
So, the itch.io link says the game is on version 1.2 Someone said that 1.1 fixed the laundry bug, I don't see a changelog on itch about what 1.2 might have done.

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
is this game came from the same dev with zombie life game ? the game look very familiar to that game.

moneyshade

Jan 26, 2017
It is possible to bug the game and miss a power unlock.
I did not get the warp mind power after the mom got the package, because I did not go back to the players room.
You have to go to your room after the mom gets the package or you miss the power unlock.

Hans456

Nov 20, 2017
Games like these are the reason i always install a MW cheat mod. Completely unplayable without it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i did, but when I go up while she’s in the bath all it says is that she’s moaning and I cannot barge in there
don't lust her before she goes, do nothing during the tv section but use the oil before going in.

To get the oils, you have to first interact with the bath when the quest step to make the bathroom hard to see happens (might have to get caught first walking in on her) and then head down to laundry room and a new interact point will appear.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So I'll just write a short summary of how to progress the game as far as I've gotten. Instead of adding all of it I will just point out what needs to be done to unlock important interactions and progress. Most of the progress is locked behind doing the scenes in order for instance with the mom you first need to do the telekinesis scene when she tucks you in then you can do the telekinesis + lust scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dexxinax

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
And for those worried about losing Sin points when they were stuck it looks like this game was codded like Dino City, in that while it only looks like you can have a max of 15 Sin it does actually count beyond that.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
So i wasn't going crazy. It wasn't something that i did or didn't do that prevented me from advancing. I downloaded 1.2, loaded my save and instantly warp mind power was unlocked. Imagine how shitty the hint/quest system is, that so many people had no idea of they couldn't advance because of a bug or by design because they didn't do something

MaxxMaxx

Jun 9, 2018
So i wasn't going crazy. It wasn't something that i did or didn't do that prevented me from advancing. I downloaded 1.2, loaded my save and instantly warp mind power was unlocked. Imagine how shitty the hint/quest system is, that so many people had no idea of they couldn't advance because of a bug or by design because they didn't do something
The hint system is...fine. Perhaps a bit ambiguous at times.
I think the issue is that some events require multiple passes, though they tend to mention it if you read what's said.
I know it's hard that you have to read because the pacing is...not great overall.

Mar 1, 2018
Well fuck me. I guess it WAS a bug. Would have been cool if the dev actually playtested their game correctly. Although I gotta hand it to them, they were fast to patch it.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes