Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
for anyone beeing stuck for the 5th power.

the dev fixed it with version 1.2, all you need to do now is walk into the bedroom and the new power scene should unlock

Mega
BaasB can you please update this to first post?! Thanks? This is version 1.2.
I've exhausted my MEGA limit today.
Wow nevermind, you are fast lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gokujr10 and BaasB

sertyuio

Sep 27, 2017
Got two questions tho!

1- Pregnancy anyone? is there something specific i have to do for that? Or just try hard?

2-Someone can briefly explain all the Command Mind events for the maid? I got 3 only! Study one (boob job), washing machine one (hand job) and the one late at night (handjob/tit sucking)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
oh wrong one xd.

not sure it will work, but if if don't work: rewrite it as a ".rpgsave"
-if not pensive then you're on your own fam
tried using it but the game can't seem to detect it, thanks for the try tho

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Updated also almost beat the game, the last mind control for me was the maid when she brings drinks when you play with normal toys during day. required intial scene then repeated it for the mind control.

EDIT: so completed the corruption, apparently there's another stage and that's getting them all to share.

Edit2: that's the final stage before the ending scene which hints at sequel possibilities as well as showing the pregnancy which appears limited to that scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: sertyuio and BaasB

sertyuio

Sep 27, 2017
Updated also almost beat the game, the last mind control for me was the maid when she brings drinks when you play with normal toys during day. required intial scene then repeated it for the mind control.

EDIT: so completed the corruption, apparently there's another stage and that's getting them all to share.
THX!

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 1.04GB
Compressed size PC Q70: 84MB

PC = /

v1.2

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
Got two questions tho!

1- Pregnancy anyone? is there something specific i have to do for that? Or just try hard?

2-Someone can briefly explain all the Command Mind events for the maid? I got 3 only! Study one (boob job), washing machine one (hand job) and the one late at night (handjob/tit sucking)

pregnancy only show up in short ending but not on normal gameplay. the same CG at first page too.

Reactions: sertyuio

matheuscl

Aug 8, 2017
Could someone please provide a save right after getting 5th power Corruption? It's almost impossible to get to that without losing sanity

• Haha
Reactions: Shadows88
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes