Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
story isn't bad
mechanics are great

main problem is the picture motion (stop fucking doing this, either create animations for your game via honey select that you are already using anyway or only use high quality pictures) and ofc the engine. sex games should not be made in MVRPG engine, it's a shitty engine that is very slow and weird to play a game on.

I will never understand why people who create games with honey select only copy the pictures instead of movies/animations as well. why put a fucking picture by picture sex scene when you can use a smooth video recording from the game engine of honey select? seriously can someone explain the logic I'm missing here?

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
how to get 2 SIN?,
I got 1 when I peeked at Nina taking a shower, but the other one doesn't know how to get it?
Options for SIN with just UNLOCK power:
Run with older sis in Morning, then go to her room and UNLOCK to peak. Continue watching until SIN +1 then leave.
Obtain drill from tool shed in Evening or Night using UNLOCK on lockbox in back. Use Drill to make hole behind poster in your room. Spy on little sis changing in the Morning Using poster.
Watch TV with Mom in Evening, go to parent's bedroom, UNLOCK window and Use to go out and Use the main bathroom window to peak on her bathing.
Go to Little Sis's room at Night, UNLOCK her wardrobe, take her skirts. Go to wash room, wash the skirts to shrink them. (WARNING: I think this was fixed in v1.2, but in v.10 if you do not have the skirt in your inventory you risk making the game screen go black by interacting with the washer so save before you do.)

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
there is no pregnacy content OTHER than the ending. so no hands on cucking you gotta do the hard work yourself. pain.

Misbehaving

Dec 20, 2019
far out... so thats why... thank you.
It is possible to bug the game and miss a power unlock.
I did not get the warp mind power after the mom got the package, because I did not go back to the players room.
You have to go to your room after the mom gets the package or you miss the power unlock.

Jan 14, 2023
how to get 2 SIN?,
I got 1 when I peeked at Nina taking a shower, but the other one doesn't know how to get it?
Prior to getting unlock, try looking at the maid in the morning, in the study. Use the "look at" command.

Is there a fix for the slow text? I...feels...very...slow!
Yes, at least two. Try reading page 16 (it's the one before this one). Way to show initiative my man.

how to unlock the 3 power?
Very easily: just need to use warp mind 5 times. Easiest rota:

1) Elder Sister running, in woods (morning)
2) Elder Sister, pool, bikini + warp mind (add lust if low on sin - you won't be) (noon)
3) Elder Sister running, no spell, shower, telekinesis soap > warp mind (morning)
4) Younger Sister, her room, romance novel, lust then warp mind (noon)
5) Mother, bath: add oil to bath, no spell, unlock door > warp mind (evening)

Unlock then pops, takes 2 days.

Getting a full set of stage 3 powers (command, mana-up, tele lvl2) only requires 6 quests to be completed (probably only five).

The issue the game has is that Sin is capped @ 15 and if you don't bee-line for the upgrades you'll waste a lot of points.

Last edited:

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Nice game with a good premise, but the puzzles can be really frustrating sometimes. Layers upon layers where you're left to trial and error (which to a point is fine...) until you figure out a solution or not....

Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
This game needs a walkthrough. It's unplayable for a brainlet like me without it. Though the puzzles are pretty fun. It all gets overwhelming. I'm stuck. I don't even know how to unlock the 3rd power. And I'm not willing to spend the time to find out.

Reactions: IRedI

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Wait what the fuck I picked that name completely at random as well
Perhaps we think alike. There are quite a few games on the forum with "Dana" as a name. It just stuck with me and whenever a female character has no name, I almost always use this XD
So now every women i see in a game, with no name, for me is Dana :ROFLMAO: or perhpas i use Hera for the Greek goddess :LOL:
Anyway is funny to see, someone who have use the same name i use.

Jan 14, 2023
This game needs a walkthrough. It's unplayable for a brainlet like me without it. Though the puzzles are pretty fun. It all gets overwhelming. I'm stuck. I don't even know how to unlock the 3rd power. And I'm not willing to spend the time to find out.
Use lust 5 times
Visit mother at night (no lust) > talk to her > father wakes up > can now use wine + sleeping pills
Do evening rest > tele+lust & sleeping pills 3 times > have to watch (scenes change each time)
Talk to Father at noon in study > use computer
Wait 3 days for parcel to turn up > return to your room before doing another Mother tele/lust cycle or you might break something

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Is there suppose to be a sprite of the mom coming in the room in the being? because I'm not seeing it.
Well I'm playing the game and I have the same problem: The game is free on his Itch.io so you can report it there and he'll fix it.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes