anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
hi does anyone have a save after the whole intro is done? I loaded the washing machine without saving and can't get rid of the black screen. The whole intro has been going on for so long that I don't want to watch it all over again.
Hold W to skip text, I had to do the same, didn't take long to get back through the intro again with that.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
The discussion here sounds like this game is a waste of time but the reviews are mostly positive... what gives? lol

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The discussion here sounds like this game is a waste of time but the reviews are mostly positive... what gives? lol
Sexy characters and well-done corruption, but the pauses and text......like.....this makes game annoying and the game had a few bugs that had been corrected in a day or two so people are happy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: iron4doves

dlex0

Mar 22, 2017
Use lust 5 times
Visit mother at night (no lust) > talk to her > father wakes up > can now use wine + sleeping pills
Do evening rest > tele+lust & sleeping pills 3 times > have to watch (scenes change each time)
Talk to Father at noon in study > use computer
Wait 3 days for parcel to turn up > return to your room before doing another Mother tele/lust cycle or you might break something

For the life of me, I can not get it to unlock.

Reactions: wardeco

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
I'm having trouble with corrupting the Mother. I need to mind control them one more time, but can't figure out how to do it. I did it in both my bedroom and hers. In the bathroom and in the garden. I think the final on is in the kitchen, but can't figure out how to do it. Need help please.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
To get rid of the annoying ... pauses in text, as an alternative to mass-replacing \\| sequence in \data\MapXXX.json files, I changed a few lines in rpg_windows.js, setting the pause to zero. Works for me so far.
In addition I changed output to instant text (no more "typewriter" effect), since I prefer it that way.
Unpack the attached file to www\js folder, replacing the original js file. The archive also includes the original file renamed as rpg_windows.bak, so its easy to undo the changes in case you don't like them.
Use Space to speed up things in RPGM as usual and, as mentioned above more than once, use w to skip the dialogs.
Awesome 'mod', it's really working for me, instant text should be a default option in every game lol

Reactions: CyBeRd0g

MasterWill

Aug 26, 2022
I'm having trouble with corrupting the Mother. I need to mind control them one more time, but can't figure out how to do it. I did it in both my bedroom and hers. In the bathroom and in the garden. I think the final on is in the kitchen, but can't figure out how to do it. Need help please.
DID you use lust in the kitchen and when u do the cookies she goes and masturbates do the same thing just done do the lust warp mind then spill the bowl so she changes outfits then bake the cookies with the salt once she is over there command mind. \

i am having trouble with corruption part don't know what I need to do to get her in to the next phase of it I know I have to do something with her in the kitchen just don't know still working on it

abconline

Feb 16, 2020
dev: all characters 18+
meanwhile game mc: play with toys, get tucked in before sleep, sleep with parents/sisters; also own a human size sex doll without anyone batting an eye.

• Haha
Reactions: CyBeRd0g and jan^s

Sasha90

Jul 26, 2018
Guys you need to download new Version: 1.2. Transfer saves and hopefully all the quest will trigger.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Hello there!
The hate was because the bugs ruined the experience and the slow...dialogues...are...bad. But today was released a patch (V1.2) and someone fix the text some pages ago.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: iron4doves

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
DID you use lust in the kitchen and when u do the cookies she goes and masturbates do the same thing just done do the lust warp mind then spill the bowl so she changes outfits then bake the cookies with the salt once she is over there command mind. \

i am having trouble with corruption part don't know what I need to do to get her in to the next phase of it I know I have to do something with her in the kitchen just don't know still working on it
I figured it out. Just use warp mind then spill the bowl. Add the salt and when you can use the power in the pantry use mind control

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Here are some walkthroughs for problem areas

1. Getting the quest to use the sleeping pills.

if stuck on drugging your dad I spent hours on tryin figure it out had lust spell already, go into perants room at night talk to mom causing scene to proc then you know dads is a light sleeper. & now can poison dad. or it wont show up otherwise at all.. spent hour + running around doing same things over & over. it driving me crazy. it was all behind 1 scene i didn't do to progress.. alot of Progression locked behind 1 or 2 spefic scenes you spend most game searching for.

2. Right bed side table (right of where where father is sleeping) parents room; from front door go up the stairs on the right then go striaght into parents room.

where is the wine?

3. I found the there are more than 5 you just need to do at least any of them to a count of 5, only new uses adds towards the count of 5.

Changing the the outcome of the little sister and friends dice roll during their game counts as +1 telekinesis use skill.

the 5 telekenisis are

- sleeping medicine in the main bathroom top floor, is in the gabinet that you cannot reach

- ladder on the top floor to access atic

- maria when she is in the washing room

- mrs when she is cooking you need to look at her and then the bowl

- use the slingshot that is in the atic to destroy the small cross on maria room and then visit at night and use telekenisis

for the glitch of the washing machine you just need to use it at night after you get the clothes of the youngest sister with that on your inventory the glitch wont happend
telekenisis for +1 sin I just found: after you got the old toys from the attic, you can play with them at midday, Maria will come in to bring you milk.

To get the powers beyond lust and mana upgrade (too warp mind and level up unlock) you will need to complete the mom quest of
"frustrating Mom"
up to the event of having the lingerie shipped and mom takes package upstairs (at which point your demon "name" will congratulate you with a come talk to me task explaining that she and he is happy gifting new powers that are available for purchase -warp mind and level up unlock-)

Bugs found in v1.2
a loop may occur (after gaining access to the action of drugging the fathers wine at evening time)
the loop cause; if you attempt to do stuff with mom at night and you DIDN'T drug father before attempting
the loop; it replays past nights dialogue back to back on repeat
the loop Fix; save (before attempting night play with mom) kill game process and then restart game reloading the save.

Target reticle for selecting the entrance gate of the antenna area is misvisualized. Offset the left of the gate visual which is just fencing.

Target reticle for selecting the sink in the bathroom is misvisualized. Offset below too on the sink and not on the cabinet visual.

The max sin points displayed seems to be only 15 but you can have more than that amount to spend.

Will add more as I come across problems in play through.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hartzu

abconline

Feb 16, 2020
3. I found the there are more than 5 you just need to do at least any of them to a count of 5, only new uses adds towards the count of 5.
Another telekenisis for +1 sin I just found: after you got the old toys from the attic, you can play with them at midday, Maria will come in to bring you milk.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
how do you do that activating it in the kitchen do I need to command mind or wrap mind or lust stuck on that part
Mind warp then look then telekensis bowl to get her to change outfit. Do not cast Lust, talk and help then during scene mind control.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheatmenu-v2-1-1.12121/ is the cheat tool I used. has the ability to speed the game up, I only did 2x and it was fast enough for me.

I could write a guide but it wouldn;t be in order, it would mostly just be remembering how interactions work cause I did a lot during version 1.0 and then by the time 1.2 came out, I had done everything possible/the game would allow me to do and had spent literal hours just trying to get anything new to proc hoping it would work.

here's one for the mom, it's half assed but it's something, I'll try and add the others in when I get it better thought out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Forgotten1

Nov 15, 2018
Where are the big sister corruption points/purple flames ment to be? As the aren't spawning or are invisible on my game

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get the other power, I've been going around trying to complete missions, see if that's how the other one appears but it doesn't appear

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes