Jan 14, 2023
For the life of me, I can not get it to unlock.
The wine can only be interacted with in the evening. So you need to do this 3 times all during the evening period:

Tele - pills, bathroom > bedroom, add to wine > your bedroom, tuck in > tele + lust > night go to bedroom

The major flag is the talking ("share bed") and having the father wake up: none of the quest functions until you've done that trigger (and it stumped me for a while). Make sure you've spent a lust spell on sharing the bed after he's asleep once to get the last lust ding (and possibly tele, but meh).

Can someone tell me how to get the other power, I've been going around trying to complete missions, see if that's how the other one appears but it doesn't appear
Mana up just increases your max Mana level. You can't see it ingame, but it increases the # of actions you can do before having to take a sex-rest-refuel with the doll. Sensible people just load up and look for Variable#21 which is your Mana level. Just slap it to 900 on waking up, be aware that interacting with the doll and/or sleeping hard resets it (which is annoying, but hey).

~

I like this because it actually shows a bit of Game Design and puzzling to the smut. It's not outrageously complicated (and there's severe balancing issues with Sin gain and skill usage) but it's nicely crafted. Apart from the ... . . . . . .............. Pauses and the balance around the grind. The negative is: you can unlock stage 3/4 spells doing less than 6 quests, but on the other hand, if you explore and use your skills as much as possible, you'll cap out your Sin almost immediately (and potentially never get those +1 again) and the mana gain mechanic is pretty obnoxious - it needs a quick use skip button if you're going to use it to pace the player.

Reactions: Copperf1eld

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Where are the big sister corruption points/purple flames ment to be? As the aren't spawning or are invisible on my game
1st doesn't have a flame. Have her underwear in inventory and then mind warp then give them to her during cheer practice then corrupt, 2nd one is outside in morning, 3rd is pool, jump in and save her at the ladder I think that's it for her. They remark how quick she fell. i

Can someone tell me how to get the other power, I've been going around trying to complete missions, see if that's how the other one appears but it doesn't appear
You have to buy it with sin, if you are going for mind warp, also requires progressing the mom a bit. It's kinda one of the things that till Mind warp and I believe after she's the main focus of the game. The hints system till the mind warp section is pretty basic. After that it's annoying but then with Mind Control to corruption, it's simplified again. I would suggest using the Hint option when talking to the Doll.

Reactions: Forgotten1
Mar 27, 2019
anybody have a guide or pdf walkthrou for this game ? I keep being told I need another power but every time I check to see about powers the first power unlock is there and then the second power telekinesis is there . I have both of those powers but nothing else shows up but the second power .

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
The wine can only be interacted with in the evening. So you need to do this 3 times all during the evening period:

Tele - pills, bathroom > bedroom, add to wine > your bedroom, tuck in > tele + lust > night go to bedroom

The major flag is the talking ("share bed") and having the father wake up: none of the quest functions until you've done that trigger (and it stumped me for a while). Make sure you've spent a lust spell on sharing the bed after he's asleep once to get the last lust ding (and possibly tele, but meh).

Mana up just increases your max Mana level. You can't see it ingame, but it increases the # of actions you can do before having to take a sex-rest-refuel with the doll. Sensible people just load up and look for Variable#21 which is your Mana level. Just slap it to 900 on waking up, be aware that interacting with the doll and/or sleeping hard resets it (which is annoying, but hey).

~

I like this because it actually shows a bit of Game Design and puzzling to the smut. It's not outrageously complicated (and there's severe balancing issues with Sin gain and skill usage) but it's nicely crafted. Apart from the ... . . . . . .............. Pauses and the balance around the grind. The negative is: you can unlock stage 3/4 spells doing less than 6 quests, but on the other hand, if you explore and use your skills as much as possible, you'll cap out your Sin almost immediately (and potentially never get those +1 again) and the mana gain mechanic is pretty obnoxious - it needs a quick use skip button if you're going to use it to pace the player.
I already know what the increase in mana does, what I want is to know how to get the 4th power, which can be used on the other characters to be able to advance because, as you saw, I only have 3 powers that allow me to open the doors and locks, telekinesis and lust, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get the 4th power and I was only able to complete 6 missions since for the others it asks me for another power that I don't have

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
someone who has already achieved the first 4 or 5 powers could give me a list of steps to get them and incidentally how to complete the missions

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
You have to buy it with sin, if you are going for mind warp, also requires progressing the mom a bit. It's kinda one of the things that till Mind warp and I believe after she's the main focus of the game. The hints system till the mind warp section is pretty basic. After that it's annoying but then with Mind Control to corruption, it's simplified again. I would suggest using the Hint option when talking to the Doll.
If the power you mention is 4, it's the one I'm trying to get but I can't because I don't know what things I have to do. The indications that some people left before I read them but I got confused since I had already done those actions before, just that In another order

Jan 14, 2023
If the power you mention is 4, it's the one I'm trying to get but I can't because I don't know what things I have to do. The indications that some people left before I read them but I got confused since I had already done those actions before, just that In another order
https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-2-bravergames.152446/post-10306764

Unlock
Tele
Lust
Warp Mind <<< You mean this one, right?
Command

~

https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-2-bravergames.152446/post-10306804

Unlock
Tele
Lust <<< For this one
Warp Mind
Command

Like, seriously. This isn't a 10,000 page post. The game is new, people are helping you, and multiple people cba to even read 10 pages of quick forum responses. /fail

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I finally get to the night sex with mrs Martin & it's freeze...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

1.3 when?

donthaveone

May 19, 2019
i think i know what your problem. I having the same issued and when i check my vesion was 1.0, so if you happen to download game from gofile. you download the early version, try to re-download the game by mega or sthing else

Reactions: Cat-in-the-Hat

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
WTF with this?
I finished almost the entire game and I just need to corrupt the mother, but the game gets stuck here
1678950518390.png

Edit
workaround, use AdventCirno's Mtool event viewer, and force the following text

Step by Step
follow the scene normally
wait for your mom to get stuck
in the main tab click on the event viewer
the event viewer will send directly to the event that is happening now
now click go to the next event below it and it will continue the scene normally
1678951053619.png
1678951000269.png

Last edited: