Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I uploaded a script on page 3 to remove those pauses. Been playing with the nuke script and so far so good.
I tried both of them and they don't appear to have worked for me.
Is there something specific I need to do, like start a new save or keep it running in the background or something? Change my system language?
I'm currently replaying the intro for the third time and I am spending so long holding down the space bar I've started watching youtube videos to pass the time.

Reactions: Gankakase

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
Is there a way to...speed up the text? It keeps having these...interruptions in the middle that you...cannot speed up.
It's alright in...small doses. But it is happening...every other sentence. And it is...getting a little bit...annoying.
I used notepad++, and replaced all instances of "\\|" in the json files in the www/data folder with nothing, so all the pauses would be deleted.

Reactions: Lgn332
Jan 14, 2023
I used notepad++, and replaced all instances of "\\|" in the json files in the www/data folder with nothing, so all the pauses would be deleted.
Which .json file? There's... quite a few, most of which (e.g. maps) that presumably don't need editing. Edit, ok so a single map has 629 instances of " \\| " ... Sigh.

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
Which .json file? There's... quite a few, most of which (e.g. maps) that presumably don't need editing.
The map files contain the dialogue for each location I think, those are the ones that mainly need the editing. I just used the "Find in Files" tab and then applied that replacement of "\\|" to a blank-nothing to all json files in that www/data folder.

Jan 14, 2023
Here's a pruned /data/ folder - 1620+ instances removed, bonkers. Just unzip in www/data should be fine (running a python script is a bit high-tech for this, tbh). Edit - it contains the originals as .bak files in case something drastic happens. You can prune those as well if you want.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
great game but i need i walkthrough after i unlocked warp mind and did a lot of stuff i have no idea how to progress

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Here's a pruned /data/ folder - 1620+ instances removed, bonkers. Just unzip in www/data should be fine (running a python script is a bit high-tech for this, tbh). Edit - it contains the originals as .bak files in case something drastic happens. You can prune those as well if you want.
That worked! Thank you. I did lose my save but that's okay. I've already replayed the intro three times, I don't mind doing it again.

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah I guess I overengineered it. I wanted to automate it in case the game got an update.

Just getting this as an output:

View attachment 2468052

Python is running in the background, App execution aliases are set to off for python, so... ... ... help please?
Ah shit, maybe I should have used py instead of python. First time doing this

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

How to fix for this game?

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

How to fix for this game?
u can ignore it, doesn't affect anything

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes