ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Ok...slogging through this otherwise decent game. Stuck on 'Dirty Work in the Study' 2nd Objective - 'Watch Her Clean'

-Telekinesis to boot dad
-Got the skimpy outfit
-Mind Control to make her wear it
-Talk to Maid - Hint Prompt say 'Sit in Dad's Chair'

I sit in the chair and nothing, have tried all of the interactions in Dad's Chair. What am I missing here?

Got it. Walk up to the back of the chair. Dev, please update your trigger volumes with a graphical indication, similar to the rest of the interactable grids. Perhaps a different color?
Should be:
TELEKINESIS to get dad out.
Take the outfit
Warp Mind to get her to wear the outfit.
Talk to the maid, she'll tell you to sit and watch
Then just walk on top of the chair/maybe click the computer and it automatically cuts to the scene.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I think I found a bug: I bought the "Naked" outfit first, used it once then changed to another later... I want to change it back to "naked" but it's gone from inventory, while the other oufits I bought are just fine...

Reactions: foolkawo

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
If you try to spend time in the Garden with mom after changing clothes without the appropriate power to progress, game freezes.
Spying on mom after first TV Lust scene, game freezes.
I like the concept, character models, etc, but between the ponderous dialogue, non-choices (mostly in the prologue, it presents you with choices but forces a choice in the end. Why even make it a choice at that point?) and these bugs forcing me back to previous saves it is really testing my patience.

Jan 14, 2023
If you try to spend time in the Garden with mom after changing clothes without the appropriate power to progress, game freezes.
Spying on mom after first TV Lust scene, game freezes.
I like the concept, character models, etc, but between the ponderous dialogue, non-choices (mostly in the prologue, it presents you with choices but forces a choice in the end. Why even make it a choice at that point?) and these bugs forcing me back to previous saves it is really testing my patience.
I was able to unfreeze the mother in the garden by spamming the escape key - not sure which power it was (early one, I think).

Newbie developer, posting solely on itch.io, not going to get a lot of free QA there sadly. (s/z)He's already released 1.2 as a bugfix, so hopefully (z/s)he's read this thread & doing some patching. If this is her first project, it bodes well: a large amount of decent renders and a good game design (under the newbie mistakes like grind / unskippable scenes / pacing), which hopefully means their next project is an improvement.

Quite a lot of thought went into the various puzzle / skill stacks and the game-play shows a lot more promise than the usual dungeon RPG use of the engine (even though I have a soft spot for titles like 'Legend of Queen Opala' etc).

Reactions: Laki IH
Mar 27, 2019
Hey I think my game has a bug I can't seem to finish the maid's story ... I finished all the dads office stuff all powers used at least once.. the room near dads office used all powers at least once . even used lust and went to stop the phone call she tries to makes in her room but All I get is a show with one of three different girl toys shows ... even went to the maid's room at night and used all powers . What step did I miss all the doll says is one command point needed. but where?

Reactions: Seadoublen
Jan 14, 2023
Looks like you've d/l a save file without also putting the global.rpgsave file in there. RPGM games are kinda primitive so you need both the #save and the global.

Fixes: make sure you're on the 1.2 build. Install both the save #file & global.rpgsave in Damon 1.2 / www / save directory. If you have no luck, delete the entire game, reinstall and make a new save.

And please stop spamming the same thing. *Or* it's a minor bug > go talk to the doll and/or try to enter the bathroom / spy after Watching television (evening) > upstairs > enter bathroom *or* enter bedroom, use unlock on window.

Last edited:

Toxic15zone

Apr 1, 2020
If your problem is that you can't corrupt the mom then that is possibly not why. The issue may be that you have not done the kitchen events yet i have completed the goodnight kisses quest (all greyed out but not moved to completed tab) and am able to corrupt the mom. They are an entirely unmarked quest line at least in my play though this may not be true for you. If this is the case what you need to do is you first need to do the basic look at mom then the look at bowl and telekinesis. Then once you have lust use that on her before talking to and playing out the bake scene using the salt when prompted to play a prank (found in pantry) to see a scene of her masturbating. Lastly you need to have both warp mind and command mind to finish it. first use warp mind before interacting with her, then use telekinesis to throw the bowl again. Finally talk to her and play out the baking scene now with different clothing and when prompted use salt. Once that is all done if you have both warp and command mind when she goes to the pantry you can use command mind to get the last of the command mind use. Afterwards you will be prompted that the mom can be corrupted.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Usa la lujuria 5 veces
Visita a la madre por la noche (sin lujuria) > habla con ella > el padre se despierta > ahora puede usar vino + pastillas para dormir
Descansa por la noche > tele+lujuria y pastillas para dormir 3 veces > tienes que mirar (las escenas cambian cada vez)
Habla con el padre al mediodía en el estudio > usa la computadora
Espere 3 días para que aparezca el paquete> regrese a su habitación antes de hacer otro ciclo de tele/lujuria de la Madre o podría romper algo
[/CITA]
Could someone tell me if the part that says I have to look 3 times and that the scenes change is to look when the mother is in the bathroom or when she is in her room at night?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Walkthrough

All quest
Mom
1. Cooking - Kitchen - Morning
2. Garden - Outside - Afternoon
3. Watch Tv - Living Room - Evening
4. Bath - Bathroom (trigger when join watch tv at living room) - Evening
5. Hug - Your Room (need sleep) - Evening
6. Sleep - Parent Room - Night

Jenn
1. Jogging - Outside - Morning
2. Bathroom - Jenn Room (trigger when join jogging) - Morning
3. Sunbathe - Pool - Afternoon
4. Train Dance/Cherrleader - jenn Room - evening
5. Sleep - Jenn Room - Night

Alice
1. Change Chlotes - Alice Room(need drill to peek in your room) - Morning
2. Study - Alice Room - Afternoon
3. Playing game(need ac remote) - PS in Your Room - Afternoon
4. Playgame with Alex - Alice Room - Evening
5. Sleep - Alice Room - Night

Maria
1. Cleaning - Father's Office - Morning
2. Washing - Laundry Room - Afternoon
3. Deliver Drink - Toy Box in your room - Afternoon
4. Pray - Maria Room - Evening
5. Sleep - Maria Room - Night

Item
-AC remote - take in your bed
-Pill Sleeping - Bathroom (unlock + tele) - 2nd pick just use tele
-Lavender Soap - Laundry Room (after enter batroom when mom bath)
-old garden t-shirt & slingshot - Attic(after use power tele in ladder)
-old sister bikini,cheer & undershirt - wardrobe in Jenn Room
-Drill - Tool Box Small house outside - Night
-Study book 1 - Alice Room
-Study book 2 - Parent Room
-Study book 3 - Father's Office
-Study book 4 - secret box Father(after 5th power)

Etc
-code unlock antenna tower - Fish in small house outside
-code secret box father - use computer in father's office(talk first) - afternoon
-buy lingerine for mom - use computer in father's office(talk first) - afternoon
How many unmarked quests are there? At least for me, "Baking with mom" is unmarked.

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Reading thru, I see this is riddled with bugs. To add to those bugs, I am currently stuck on an endless loop with Alice (little sister) where she shows me her ass, mouth and tits. I haven't saved in a bit, so about to lose hours. Be careful talking to her when she is "studying".

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Reading thru, I see this is riddled with bugs. To add to those bugs, I am currently stuck on an endless loop with Alice (little sister) where she shows me her ass, mouth and tits. I haven't saved in a bit, so about to lose hours. Be careful talking to her when she is "studying".
Added to the list of bugs I've reported here:

ZungguhTydackEpick

Nov 16, 2021
Looks like you've d/l a save file without also putting the global.rpgsave file in there. RPGM games are kinda primitive so you need both the #save and the global.

Fixes: make sure you're on the 1.2 build. Install both the save #file & global.rpgsave in Damon 1.2 / www / save directory. If you have no luck, delete the entire game, reinstall and make a new save.

And please stop spamming the same thing. *Or* it's a minor bug > go talk to the doll and/or try to enter the bathroom / spy after Watching television (evening) > upstairs > enter bathroom *or* enter bedroom, use unlock on window.
still black screen
Screenshot_2023-03-18-16-30-59-08_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
How do you do that?

How do you make MC “in the right position” when he’s stuck in bed during a cutscene?
Basically for me at least when it was the little sister scene when I entered her room I believe I could control the MC for a little bit as I entered and if I moved him wrongly he would get stuck on the soffa above the little sister + friend. When it came to the mom bed scene I just had to make sure he was facing the bed from the right and not move at all or push anywhere on the screen except for using space + w or the mom seemed to be shifted towards moving bellow the bed and get stuck. But yeah I basically had to reload each scene like 3-4 times before it worked for me.

how to complete this mission
1.give me a "D"
2. dirty work in study

View attachment 2476567

View attachment 2476569
Well for the first one give me the D, you need to first use warp mind then give her the cheerleader outfit in the evening, then afterwards use the lust power on her after this leave the room and then try to enter again, unlock the door and then you get to watch her masturbate. If you don't have the cheerleader outfit it can be found in the closet in her room, you can get it either in the morning, midday or night but also in the evening if you have already used warp mind on her to make her think it's alright for the little bro to rummage through her things.

When it comes to the maid outfit go to the dad's study in the morning, interact with the maid and use telekenisis to make the dad leave the study, go and use the cupboard on the far right top corner to get sexy maid outfit, give it to the maid and use warp mind to make her wear it. Then go and talk to the maid but don't use any powers until you get told and go sit by the chair, go sit by the chair and then the MC will pull out his D to jack off while watching her clean in her skimpy outfit.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes