vianzzzz

Oct 7, 2019
How to trigger threesome? My naughty note are all black screen, and nina hints doesn't really help

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
To be honest, I want to invite the Dev here but I don't know a discreet way to do so lol...

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
Bug found with mom corruption, you need 4 mind wrap to corrupt mom,

so the 4 opportunity are
when she comes to your rooom at evening
when she goes to bath in the eveninng you need to not charm her at tv
when she is at garden
and when she is sleeping with dad after you druged him.

however if you start the first mind warp with mom sleeping with dad it wouldn't count that as the first mind warp, and the system prevent you from doing it again be after that one time, dad will always wake up even if you used sleeping pill on the wine. can you please fix this bug asap. thank you

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Bug found with mom corruption, you need 4 mind wrap to corrupt mom,

so the 4 opportunity are
when she comes to your rooom at evening
when she goes to bath in the eveninng you need to not charm her at tv
when she is at garden
and when she is sleeping with dad after you druged him.

however if you start the first mind warp with mom sleeping with dad it wouldn't count that as the first mind warp, and the system prevent you from doing it again be after that one time, dad will always wake up even if you used sleeping pill on the wine. can you please fix this bug asap. thank you
1.2 or 1.3?
Cause version 1.3 is here but we're waiting for it... you can go to his Itch to download it too since it's free.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
how can i get the second sin to buy telekines
Complete the mission:
Spying of Sis (100%)
NEED POWER: UNLOCK

In your room on the wall hangs a picture after integration with it activates the mission.
To drill a hole in the wall you need to leave the house (preferably at night/evening - no worker in storeroom), then go to the right and above the garden is a shed - enter it and on the right side is a toolbox open (Power: unlock) it and take the drill.
Go back to your room and use the drill.
Go to sleep and wait until morning, then go to the painting and wait for the scene.
AWARDS: 1SIN

Messing with Sis’s Skirts (100%)
NEED POWER: UNLOCK

Ideally, when everyone is asleep go to your little sister's room (it's above your room) to take her dress, then go to the place where you talked to the doll and wash the dress then wait for the scene to start.
AWARDS: 1SIN

Total you have 2 points to buy Telekinesis

I've created a still incomplete guide on how to go through the game - at the moment I have active 21 missions out of 31/32

I forgot to add that in some missions I haven't done descriptions yet, but the pictures will guide you.
I'd like to add that I'm doing this guide myself on a trial-and-error basis, so unfortunately in some missions I might have done something wrong :D

I apologize in advance for any errors in vocabulary or images but I'm just learning to create tutorials, and at the same time the game doesn't help me because in different stages of the mission we need different powers ><

Last edited:

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I spent almost 25 hours in the game, tried all possible options. And I haven't found a way to get my father out of the living room in the evening. Either I'm retarded or the game just doesn't provide any scene here and I was just getting tired unnecessarily...

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone tell me if Maria the maid has another mission or why she still tells me that I have to use the command mind 1 more time with her

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Can someone tell me if Maria the maid has another mission or why she still tells me that I have to use the command mind 1 more time with her
According to the game save, there are 31 missions in the game
I inferred this from the fact that the file shows the entry: Mission Quest Complete x: Where "x" stands for the number of missions and this starts from 1 to 31

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
According to the game save, there are 31 missions in the game
I inferred this from the fact that the file shows the entry: Mission Quest Complete x: Where "x" stands for the number of missions and this starts from 1 to 31
I just want to know what mission I am missing and how to activate it and finish it

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
When it comes to the maid outfit go to the dad's study in the morning, interact with the maid and use telekenisis to make the dad leave the study, go and use the cupboard on the far right top corner to get sexy maid outfit, give it to the maid and use warp mind to make her wear it. Then go and talk to the maid but don't use any powers until you get told and go sit by the chair, go sit by the chair and then the MC will pull out his D to jack off while watching her clean in her skimpy outfit.
Have the same problem. Like in the screenshot I did use lust before on maria. Now she says to me to sit down on the chair but nothing happens.
Could it be bugged out because I did it not in order?

Edit: going out and in the room again fixed it lel :HideThePain:

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone got a save somewhat further into the game? I'm stuck I think and have spent hours in, not too keen on restarting...

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Right now I can use telekinesis on the bowl to see mom changing outfit and use lust+salt to see mom masturbating in the pantry. What are other variations in the kitchen with mom?

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes