Gab_78

Nov 23, 2021
Where can I use command mind for the last time on mom ? I already did shower, garden,bedroom, Damon’s bedroom and I don’t know where the last is can someone help me or give me a clue please.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Where can I use command mind for the last time on mom ? I already did shower, garden,bedroom, Damon’s bedroom and I don’t know where the last is can someone help me or give me a clue please.
Kitchen - if you did not take the mission at the beginning of the game it may have been damaged by which it will no longer show up on your quest list.

Baking with Mom - Guide Mission:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gab_78

Gab_78

Nov 23, 2021
Kitchen - if you did not take the mission at the beginning of the game it may have been damaged by which it will no longer show up on your quest list.

Baking with Mom - Guide Mission:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok i think I fuc*ed up my entire run because the second mission doesn’t pop I did the bow but nothing pop after thx anyway

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Ok i think I fuc*ed up my entire run because the second mission doesn’t pop I did the bow but nothing pop after thx anyway
Send the file with the game save :)

And as I said if the mission didn't jump in for you then it won't show up in the list anymore - you can go in the dark suggesting my guide :) then everything will be credited :)but you won't see it on the list of naughty ideas - it's a bug reported to the AUTHOR of the game

Last edited:

Gab_78

Nov 23, 2021
Send the file with the game save :)

And as I said if the mission didn't jump in for you then it won't show up in the list anymore - you can go in the dark suggesting my guide :) then everything will be credited :)but you won't see it on the list of naughty ideas - it's a bug reported to the AUTHOR of the game
that ?

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
This is good :)
1679826243837.png
//edit
What did I do?
I only did stage 2 of the Baking with Mom mission from my tutorial.
1679826577966.png View attachment SAVE_Gab_78.rar

As I wrote this mission has 2 errors:
-Doesn't display in ideas as you didn't take this mission at the beginning of the game.
-Does not display the next stages as you complete the first one.

//edit 2

Let me remind you

CORRUPTION IS THE FINALE OF THE SUMMATION OF ALL ACTIVITIES = POWER IS JUST INFORMATION - RECEIVING A MISSION = COMPLETING ALL MISSIONS FROM GIVEN PEOPLE

Last edited:

Gab_78

Nov 23, 2021
This is good :)
View attachment 2495752
//edit
What did I do?
I only did stage 2 of the Baking with Mom mission from my tutorial.
View attachment 2495773 View attachment 2495776

As I wrote this mission has 2 errors:
-Doesn't display in ideas as you didn't take this mission at the beginning of the game.
-Does not display the next stages as you complete the first one.

//edit 2

Let me remind you

CORRUPTION IS THE FINALE OF THE SUMMATION OF ALL ACTIVITIES = POWER IS JUST INFORMATION - RECEIVING A MISSION = COMPLETING ALL MISSIONS FROM GIVEN PEOPLE
ok thanks a lot my friend

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Astercholik

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Unfortunately, what you're talking about doesn't match which ending someone chose
what the hell are you talking about? did you actually play the game? cause I played all endings(preg, which doesnt matter cause even the dev said its just whether theyre pregnant or not). no matter which you choose the same dialogue kind of happens: the family and maid offer up more woman to corrupt/have sex with.

Its not like theres a million different endings that anyone can choose, only 3 that all play out really closely with scenes and what's said in the dialogue.
So a Sequel could play/start off like how my HOPE/SUGGESTION said!!!!
(ok it was a freaking hope/suggestion, what I would like. Dont have to be all anal and protective of the game. its not like I shit on the game or pulled some random bullshit that definitely doesnt exist, right out of my ass)

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
what the hell are you talking about?
It is possible to come up with a Sequel but it has to be quite well thought out - I just meant that if Mom/Y Sis/B Sis/Maid were to be, it would be necessary to arrange their history in some cool way so that it would not be that we have to corrupt them from scratch to have sex with them. The author left himself a way out in the form of the fact that the end of the game happens half a year later (option with pregnancy) while without pregnancy - the gate is already open :)

Only its own small problem remains - unless I misread something from the dialogue - the powers you had were from the bullet for the sins you did unlock new abilities. If you destroyed the bullet - how did you suddenly get your powers back? Let me remind you that you freed the doll thanks to it - and it rather did not give you powers - it was just a helper.
The only way out is to come up with something along the lines of - using the bullet for too long, and the player will have to find some relics to regain power again.
This can be put in the prologue.

And also the solution to the issue of what to do if someone has released HiM remains? Currently, you are no longer useful to him for anything, because he is the one who has the power, which he casts on whom he wants - you were just his vessel and it was HiM who took over your body.

In favor of adding new people I am as much as possible.
I even thought my aunt might come to visit with our cousins to visit our family.
Dad can be easily gotten rid of - divorce - for the orgy scene he saw.
Yes to the game can be introduced 3 new people.

Same for Y Sis's friend - she is only included in 1 scene - playing together - it's a pity that after taking the sleeping bag we can't come at night and play with them together.

It would also be possible to expand the place of the game to include a school - and this would again introduce new places and people - peeping girls - gloryhole, etc.
You could also then peep at the teachers - for example, the lady from gym.

The game has a lot of potential - everything now depends on the developer who would have to be open to new ideas from us players-users.

Last edited:

DeathDragon 92

Apr 30, 2022
what the hell are you talking about? did you actually play the game? cause I played all endings(preg, which doesnt matter cause even the dev said its just whether theyre pregnant or not). no matter which you choose the same dialogue kind of happens: the family and maid offer up more woman to corrupt/have sex with.

Its not like theres a million different endings that anyone can choose, only 3 that all play out really closely with scenes and what's said in the dialogue.
So a Sequel could play/start off like how my HOPE/SUGGESTION said!!!!
(ok it was a freaking hope/suggestion, what I would like. Dont have to be all anal and protective of the game. its not like I shit on the game or pulled some random bullshit that definitely doesnt exist, right out of my ass)
I am playing on mobile phone and it's not letting me see the quest

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes