TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
Can someone give me a save when you get command mind? I've done all warp mind actions but it won't give it to me

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Such is the correct ending of a series on TV watching it with your mom, so is the interesting ending when you watch TV alone
nah.. if you talk about morality of the show, the show goes wrong from like stage 3 and thats like half of the shows and instead of stopping they keep up the show with more fkd up stage 4. so the show is not something to watch with your parents to begin with, and with missing proper ending it kinda makes the depravity of the idea halved-assed as it end up hanging lol.
sorry im just kinda guy who think if you wanna implement fkd up idea then fk it up till the end.
unless you are into blueballing youre welcome.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
nah.. if you talk about morality of the show, the show goes wrong from like stage 3 and thats like half of the shows and instead of stopping they keep up the show with more fkd up stage 4. so the show is not something to watch with your parents to begin with, and with missing proper ending it kinda makes the depravity of the idea halved-assed as it end up hanging lol.
sorry im just kinda guy who think if you wanna implement fkd up idea then fk it up till the end.
unless you are into blueballing youre welcome.
A badly started mission causes an error that the series does not end - it hangs on the penultimate stages.
I described this error in my game guide.

ArkDrake

Jun 23, 2019
As far as I know, you won't move on if you don't get the 5th power - Command Mind because it's the one required for the final mission Studying with young sister.

Code:
STAGE 5: Give fourth book
4 Book - If you obtained the book from mission number 23.
He be unlocked when you bought Command Mind :)

STAGE 8: COMMAND MIND - AUTOMATIC START - once you gave her the last book
I have Command Mind but automatic scene do not happen.
I find problem. Automatic scene activate after you have Command Mind AND you use Warp Mind during study with younger sister.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astercholik

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
I have Command Mind but automatic scene do not happen.
I find problem. Automatic scene activate after you have Command Mind AND you use Warp Mind during study with younger sister.
It's my mistake no I didn't give you the information from stage 7

Missing there: if you previously used Warp Mind

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes