RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Damon-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tommyjohne

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
How do I stop the maid from calling the priest ??
And how to get the 6 digit gate code??
access to the electric generator is managed by the caretaker... and the caretaker keeps something "important" in his shed ;)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Astercholik
Haha I found two Sprite Bugs with the Mom. I'm gonna use your guide to tell you where to find them and try and replicate them.

Baking with Mom
AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME!!!
MORNING: KITCHEN - MOM - LOOK - LOOK DOWN - LOOK UP - LOOK AT BOWL
1) If you do this, go to the TV Room immediately afterwards, you'll find the Mom's sprite sitting on the sofa IN THE MORNING but it's non-interactible. Happens only that one instance, never happened again

Gaming with Sis (Y Sis)
STAGE 2:
AFTERNOON: AIR CONDITIONING - ITEM - AC REMOTE
NEXT: YOUR ROOM - TV GAME - USE - SIS COMING - POWER - LUST
WALL - IMAGE - USE
2) If you do this then try to do the Sleeping with Mom quest (I did Stage 2 of that, I dunno if it works with Stage 1), the Mom is INVISIBLE AGAIN! Yes, it's back!
Harmless non-gamebreaking bugs, but funny nonetheless. Try and replicate them please.
Also, please replace every LUSH with LUST in your guide. Thanks in advance. Just use the Replace function when editing the guide and it'll replace all of them. Also, rename your guide to 1.4 as well thanks.

Last edited:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Astercholik
Haha I found two Sprite Bugs with the Mom. I'm gonna use your guide to tell you where to find them and try and replicate them.

Baking with Mom
AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME!!!
MORNING: KITCHEN - MOM - LOOK - LOOK DOWN - LOOK UP - LOOK AT BOWL
1) If you do this, go to the TV Room immediately afterwards, you'll find the Mom's sprite sitting on the sofa IN THE MORNING but it's non-interactible. Happens only that one instance, never happened again
I noticed this too but didn't know if it was me making a mistake as I played with teleportation (program)
1680079182676.png

Gaming with Sis (Y Sis)
STAGE 2:
AFTERNOON: AIR CONDITIONING - ITEM - AC REMOTE
NEXT: YOUR ROOM - TV GAME - USE - SIS COMING - POWER - LUST
WALL - IMAGE - USE
2) If you do this then try to do the Sleeping with Mom quest (I did Stage 2 of that, I dunno if it works with Stage 1), the Mom is INVISIBLE AGAIN! Yes, it's back!
Harmless non-gamebreaking bugs, but funny nonetheless. Try and replicate them please.
Same as the first case - I also thought it was my damage to the game from playing with the programs
But thank you and both two errors I have already put on the list
I would like to remind you that the Error list file is open to you and you can edit the list in it, adding errors that you have encountered :)
1680079235512.png
Also, please replace every LUSH with LUST in your guide. Thanks in advance. Just use the Replace function when editing the guide and it'll replace all of them.
1680079646428.png

Fix Power name ><

Also, rename your guide to 1.4 as well thanks.
Well I already changed the names :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Same as the first case - I also thought it was my damage to the game from playing with the programs
But thank you and both two errors I have already put on the list
I would like to remind you that the Error list file is open to you and you can edit the list in it, adding errors that you have encountered :)
View attachment 2503268
Petiton for the Dev to make this a feature in his future games! Maybe he wants Monster Girls in the next game so a Ghost makes the most sense!!!

• Love
Reactions: Astercholik

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
So I got the new lingerie masturbation scene after the tuck in event. But warp mind is not unlocked... Bug or I lost something? I think I used Lust everywhere I could. All the new possibilities I found hint to a new stronger power.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
So I got the new lingerie masturbation scene after the tuck in event. But warp mind is not unlocked... Bug or I lost something? I think I used Lust everywhere I could. All the new possibilities I found hint to a new stronger power.
It's not just a power - to unlock it, you need to meet other conditions, such as starting and completing the mission Flustration Mom.

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
It's not just a power - to unlock it, you need to meet other conditions, such as starting and completing the mission Flustration Mom.
I mean, the scene I described is the last scene of this mission, as far as I know. There's more to it?

EDIT: Yeah, I'm playing 1.0. It's probably bugged and I got stuck with unfinishable quests.

Last edited:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
I mean, the scene I described is the last scene of this mission, as far as I know. There's more to it?

EDIT: Yeah, I'm playing 1.0. It's probably bugged and I got stuck with unfinishable quests.
in a nutshell:
Night - go to mom talk dad wakes up - new mission

mom at your place: telekinesis lust -> at night to her - dad fucks her, you unlock the ability to put him to sleep

use of pills = put dad to sleep - I fly to my place, comes mom telekinesis lust -> at night to her father sleeps - mom gets pissed mission activation

deeznutsskull

Jul 27, 2022
idk if i can ask this here but anyone recommend similar games to this one? i really enjoyed it but can't find anything similar to it with the corruption/mind control powers(sorry if i'm not supposed to ask in this thread):HideThePain:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
yh tried it. tbh at first it was good but i feel like he ended the game without finishing it. but anyway thanks for the recommendation:BootyTime:
I have not found a similar game, because it is hard to find something that is completed (I am interested in games depicting real characters and not Anime etc.):
I currently finished playing:
Milf's Control
Treasure of Nadia
The Genesis Order (Continuation of ToN) - not yet 100% complete
Damon v1.3
and a few more that I can no longer remember :(
I have now started playing: The Office Wife
and after completing this one plans to start this one:
Lust Epidemic

The Renpy platform also offers many interesting games :D

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I have not found a similar game, because it is hard to find something that is completed (I am interested in games depicting real characters and not Anime etc.):
I currently finished playing:
Milf's Control
Treasure of Nadia
The Genesis Order (Continuation of ToN) - not yet 100% complete
Damon v1.3
and a few more that I can no longer remember :(
I have now started playing: The Office Wife
and after completing this one plans to start this one:
Lust Epidemic

The Renpy platform also offers many interesting games :D
OMG ASTER, you're playing the prequel AFTER the sequal? *facepalm* LOL!
Lust Epidemic is before Treasure of Nadia.

• Sad
Reactions: Astercholik

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
you are wrong, there are 3 games:
-Lust Epiemic (prequel)
-Treasure of Nadia
-The genesis order (sequel)
I am well-aware of that fact thanks very much... My comment said that he played Treasure of Nadia BEFORE Lust Epidemic which is the wrong order. I never mentioned The Genesis Order because I am waiting for it to finish completely before playing it.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
OMG ASTER, you're playing the prequel AFTER the sequal? *facepalm* LOL!
Lust Epidemic is before Treasure of Nadia.
I know, about that theoretically I started playing from the end >< and I caught that something doesn't fit here ><

mrMarko said:
Lust Epiemic (prequel)
-Treasure of Nadia
-The genesis order (sequel)
I know I made a mistake about the order of the game - but the problem arose that when I was looking for a new game I didn't read what was what and hence such a slip-up that I am now playing backwards :D

Maybe if there was a big sign hanging there before starting this game start this one - I wouldn't have made that mistake.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes