Jan 14, 2023
Holy fuck, whoever pruned this thread needs to put down their ADHD meds.

Yes, there was a lot of confusion about different builds and bugs (notably 1.2 > 1.3) but really: lopping off a week of posts is just bizarre.

Jan 14, 2023
Uhhh Cat what's wrong?! What do you mean by "pruned"? Aster is simply collecting bugs for his guide in this thread and I'm helping a bit!
I mean, quite literally, a weeks worth of posts on this thread got nuked apart from the Guy who made the guide.

Two things:

1) #1 post is updated to 1.4, so prior conversations are just history (and offer insight into just how fast Developer fixed bugs - and people drifting in from places like DSL / the farthest regions of pr0n scamdom sites can see the issues are solved in their out-of-date builds)

2) low post count in a new game thread = people assume it's bad etc.

~

Weird choice, that's all.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I mean, quite literally, a weeks worth of posts on this thread got nuked apart from the Guy who made the guide.

Two things:

1) #1 post is updated to 1.4, so prior conversations are just history (and offer insight into just how fast Developer fixed bugs - and people drifting in from places like DSL / the farthest regions of pr0n scamdom sites can see the issues are solved in their out-of-date builds)

~

*sigh* You're kinda right but... Aster is simply being a helpful person that's all! If I ever was in his place, I'd do the same!

Reactions: Cat-in-the-Hat

Astercholik

May 23, 2021

Two things:

~

Yes came here a mass of new posts but it's not our fault that people do not read naughty ideas and bang with questions here : ), I'll add I created a guide from a to z I described all the stages how to pass this game, I repeated the stages even to show what happens when you choose other options than those from my guide - and still forever people here write how to get Warp Mind and how to get Command Mind and where to do the Corruption and why despite the use of warp mind I do not have access to Command Mind despite the fact that all these questions have already been answered here with about 30 answers.

Jan 14, 2023
Yes came here a mass of new posts but it's not our fault that people do not read naughty ideas and bang with questions here : ), I'll add I created a guide from a to z I described all the stages how to pass this game, I repeated the stages even to show what happens when you choose other options than those from my guide - and still forever people here write how to get Warp Mind and how to get Command Mind and where to do the Corruption and why despite the use of warp mind I do not have access to Command Mind despite the fact that all these questions have already been answered here with about 30 answers.
It's a good guide: perhaps too good for the content. People are lazy: there will always be 10+ of the same questions even in small threads. Just like there will be 10+ demands for "latest save" on any project that has >5 years of content.

Now breathe out and relax a little. Have a cuppa, put the feet up and chill for a bit. Social media is a feedback loop, don't get hooked on it.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
The goodnight kisses mission is still bugged? I have the v1.4 and cannot be completed after cleared all the missions.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
The goodnight kisses mission is still bugged? I have the v1.4 and cannot be completed after cleared all the missions.
You must be using an old save: I spedrun the Mission and it is marked as completed on my end so not buggy anymore.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Women's beauty has gone out of fashion. Now they fuck with everything that moves. Incest games and women have gone out of fashion. Perverted views today have humanity.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:.....:cry::cry::cry:....Beautiful games ... all abandoned....PS....No offense ... I'm not talking about you. ;)

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Reactions: tommyjohne

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Download and install the cheat menu: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheatmenu-v2-1-1.12121/
Then in switches, toggle Frustrating Mom Quest completed to off, then save, reload, toggle it to on, save, reload, leave your room and enter again. Done.
Yes, this took me hours to figure out, I know, Dumbass me hahahaha
Why are you answering a comment from 40 Pages ago! 1.4 fixed every mission-related bug! I have done all my missions without any need of any external programs!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Why are you answering a comment from 40 Pages ago! 1.4 fixed every mission-related bug! I have done all my missions without any need of any external programs!
Well I have 1.4 but somehow still ran into the problem. Oh well, just posting it there for those who need it still!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Well I have 1.4 but somehow still ran into the problem. Oh well, just posting it there for those who need it still!
Have you started a new game or have you reloaded an old save? If you did the latter, of course you're gonna encounter bugs.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes