Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Corruption does not occur as you see it the first time you can repeat it and choose other solutions using the post-game dialogues.

Young Sister and Mom:
Afternoon - Young Sister Room - Young Sister - Talk - No - Mom's Room

Big Sister and Mom:
Evening: Big Sister Room - Big Sister - Talk - Threesome

Young Sister and Big Sister:
Afternoon - Young Sister Room - Young Sister - Talk - No - Cosplay

Maid and Mom:
Evening: Maid Room - Maid - Talk - Threesome
Other:
Young Sister Cosplay Scene (Difference - It ends with sex):
Afternoon - Game - Use - Yes - Young Sister Coming - Yes - Cosplay - Go She Room
Big Sister Cosplay Scene (First Sex Scene)
Morning - She Room - Wardrobe - take -> Slave Princess Outfit

Evening: Big Sister - Item - Princess Outfit and return to her at night

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
can someone help me download the gdrive walkthrough?
so i can read it offline.
cuz everytime i try to download, it's just failed.
thanks.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
can someone help me download the gdrive walkthrough?
so i can read it offline.
Thanks for reminding me :D from all this I forgot about it
cuz everytime i try to download, it's just failed.
thanks.
I too as a developer had a problem downloading the tutorial, probably google is not support for such large online files - the tutorial weighs almost 500MB but by converting it to PDF the weight was reduced by 5 times (110MB)
Such a small curiosity:
If the links fall guide should be able to copy without problems from google drive.
Open the guide - select the entire text - copy the text (Use shortcut CTRL+A and CTRL+C)- create a new WORD file (in my case Word 2019) paste the entire text (Use shortcut CTRL+V)- it may take some time - if everything is copied (photos and content) you can save the file - and from now you have an offline version of the guide.
// EDIT
Download links :D

Download Guide/Walkthrough:

PDF Guide - Will not receive updates in case of some fixes.

Last edited:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
how do i prank the sister im stcukk. ive done alot of tele and its just saying orank sister
If you have an active mission, please name it - because the only joke I remember is: washing my little sister's dress to make it smaller
Night - her room - the closet - take the dress
Same night - laundry room (there was a doll here) - washing machine - use it

Last edited:

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
If you have an active mission, please name it - because the only joke I remember is: washing my little sister's dress to make it smaller
Night - her room - the closet - take the dress
Same night - laundry room (there was a doll here) - washing machine - use it
shrink clothes problem was i was looking at the wrong sister

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Easily the simplest yet BEST corruption RPGM game on F95! Going to ignore all talk about bugs and simply talk praises because that's how it strongly impacted me!
If anyone wants a Corruption RPGM game with 3D Models recommendation, I would recommend them this game with my eyes closed!
Devs should learn from this guy despite being his first game!
If you follow Astercholik's guide, you can easily finish this game in under 15 hours but short doesn't mean bad! It has enough content to satisfy anyone!

Reactions: latrop16 and AkaQ

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Yes you are right about completing the game with a guide in less than 15h, but! it should be said that without it the game time increases because we have to find the solutions ourselves. It's the same as disarming a bomb - knowing the code you can do it in 5s without the code it will take you a little longer xD

• Haha
Reactions: Heimeropen

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Easily the simplest yet BEST corruption RPGM game on F95! Going to ignore all talk about bugs and simply talk praises because that's how it strongly impacted me!
If anyone wants a Corruption RPGM game with 3D Models recommendation, I would recommend them this game with my eyes closed!
If you follow Astercholik's guide, you can easily finish this game in under 15 hours but short doesn't mean bad! It has enough content to satisfy anyone!
I find it funny how people are too lazy to find a solution that was even posted literally in the thread (second page, someone posted a "nuke" script to remove all the breaks), and would rather close the game and jump right into the review section to give a bad rating.
Then they wounder that they can't accomplish anything in life. No patience, driven by emotions, looking for a fast dopamine kick. It's the small things.

Teamanager

Apr 11, 2023

I agree))
I also really liked: Karryns Prison and The Succubus Trap Island.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
How to change clothes for mom?
If you want to change them normally it is not possible.

You can force the purchase of new clothes which is part of other missions.
Night -> go to mom - dad wakes up - new option you can put him to sleep with pills
Evening - mom comes - lust, after tem go to sleep - night - go to her room dad will have sex with her
repeat this stage only put dad to sleep - pills are in the cabinet in the bathroom, do it in the evening and go back to your room use lust on mom - go to her room at night - dad should sleep - mom will get pissed and the stage of the new mission - mom's flustration - this mission will give you the opportunity to manipulate mom to buy something sexy - on the 1st page you have the whole guide how to pass this game - use it if you get stuck somewhere - if the online option doesn't suit you above I added the option to download the guide.

hlau

Mar 9, 2022
Having issues to get to the quest for the big sister in the pool
got all the other quest done but dont seem to see her in the pool on evening

Reactions: Lirik2022
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes