JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
even with walkthrough i stuck in last used whith lust in mother. How i do erase (or conclude) last time of lust? This is in sleping whith mother.

Maddpanda

Jun 19, 2022
WTF with this?
I finished almost the entire game and I just need to corrupt the mother, but the game gets stuck here
View attachment 2470898

Edit
workaround, use AdventCirno's Mtool event viewer, and force the following text

Step by Step
follow the scene normally
wait for your mom to get stuck
in the main tab click on the event viewer
the event viewer will send directly to the event that is happening now
now click go to the next event below it and it will continue the scene normally
View attachment 2470901
View attachment 2470900
Hey, do you you know what to do with the purple flame for the younger sister?

Maddpanda

Jun 19, 2022
My guide
Intro
Wake up left the room, get to the hall left side second door and talk to the doll. Then look and use every part of her...
After Intro
You should interact with everything/everyone inside and around the house to get all the ideas.
Now it's time for preparation, AC remote is at your bed, the code for fence is date of the fish inside house of ground keeper(111492). And remember only by using the doll you can refill you mana. Your father's lockbox code is 6999, you will need it much later.

Mom:
-Morning: Kichen
-Afternoon: Garden
-Evening: Living room(watch TV, will go to bath right after TV show, will come to kiss you g9 if you went to bed early)
-Night: Master bedroom
*Mom's Bath Time: Talk to her in evening, then you can spy her by unlock the windows in her bedroom and go over the balcony
*Gardening with mom: use the telekinetic power on the ladder in 2nd floor, up there you will find something useful, wait till you mom done gardening and go change then you will be able to swap the clothes in laundry room
*Drug your father's wine with sleeping pill(in bathroom's cabinet on 2nd floor) in the evening
*Once you get caught follow your mom to bath, you will need steamy oils, that's can be found in laundry room on the shelf, remember to put oils inside the tub before talk to your mom.

Alice
-Morning: Her Room(it's next to your room)
-Afternoon: Her Room(Alone, will come to your room if you play console)
-Evening: Her Room(with Alex)
-Night: Her Room
*you will find a drill inside house of ground keeper(toolbox in the evening) which can be use to make a hole on your wall, you can spy her changing in the morning by using the hole on wall(very important to continue story with Alice)
*for the game with girls in evening, using the second power, interact with Alex's stuff to make her stay half nude, add anymore spell on those girl is bonus, you can return to your room and spy them after that
*if you want to have more option with her during the time she play console inside you room, turn the AC to hot air with AC remote before interact with the console in the Afternoon

Jenn
-Morning: Outside house(exercise)
-Afternoon: Pool(behind the house)
-Evening: Her Room(practicing)
*Talk to her and exercise with her in the morning, after that she will go to bath in her room, you can go and spy her
*If you spy her during bath, remember to distract her before using any stronger power, dropping the soap surely a popular idea

Maria
-Morning: Study room(cleaning, with you father "supervise")
-Afternoon: Laundry room(where you found Nina, will bring you milk if you play with your old toys in your room)
-Evening: Her Room(next to the one above)
*once you have the second power use it on Maria, that will make your father leave the room, a lot of her "Quest" need your second power so try to explore as much as you can when interact with her
*use slingshot to destroy the cross on the table next to her bed
*she call father at church to confess? turn off the signal tower behind the fence should solve you problem.
Okay, here are my saves. For some reason, the game does not allow the corruption of the mother (she gets stuck by the bed, the sound and text disappear), but I passed the rest.
1 save - before family corruption
2 save - after corruption (3 out of 4)
17, 18, 19, 20 are so samplers.

I'll throw you guides on the posts. View attachment 2473568 View attachment 2473550 View attachment 2473567
View attachment 2473550 View attachment 2473569
Hey, how do you Corrupt the younger sisters purple flame at night? after pressing the 2nd web idk what to do

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Hey, how do you Corrupt the younger sisters purple flame at night? after pressing the 2nd web idk what to do
In the morning your room a hole in the wall (If you have chosen a good site for her/if you chosen bad website - repeat stage and chose good web - web name ??sister - dont remember)

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
even with walkthrough i stuck in last used whith lust in mother. How i do erase (or conclude) last time of lust? This is in sleping whith mother.
Are you sure you have done all the missions I presented in the guide? Most often there is an omitted mission with mom in the kitchen - and in the later stage I know that it did not make it into the list, even if you have it, you may not have completed all the stages (there are 4 of them)

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
hi, anyone know how to access the gallery ? the conversion scenes ?
Except for corruption scenes, combined with other people, special/unique scenes all are repeated the same way you started, that is, by integrating with that person.

For combined with other people (sex), you need to choose the right dialects:
Young Sister and Mom:
Afternoon - Young Sister Room - Young Sister - Talk - No - Mom's Room

Big Sister and Mom:
Evening: Big Sister Room - Big Sister - Talk - Threesome

Young Sister and Big Sister:
Afternoon - Young Sister Room - Young Sister - Talk - No - Cosplay

Maid and Mom:
Evening: Maid Room - Maid - Talk - Threesome
Corrupting:
-The sex scene with the big sister as she was in a princess outfit you repeat on the principle of taking an outfit from her closet and just give it to her she tells you to come back at night. - afternoon - take - evening - give - back night
-maid - she room - evening
-young sister and alex -> evening -> she room - talk
-mom - evening you room
Cosplay scene with little sister (only her)
you call her up by calling her to your room (tv game)

Last edited:
Reactions: fufu123

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
On first read, I thought you said, "'Conversation' scenes" and I am here thinking, "who wants a gallery of the talking and not the banging?" Then I reread it. hehehe
Except for corruption scenes, combined with other people, special/unique scenes all are repeated the same way you started, that is, by integrating with that person.

For combined with other people (sex), you need to choose the right dialects:

Corrupting:

Cosplay scene with little sister (only her)
thanks for the reply bruh =) helped alot.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Astercholik

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
On first read, I thought you said, "'Conversation' scenes" and I am here thinking, "who wants a gallery of the talking and not the banging?" Then I reread it. hehehe
bruh, dont kink shame XD .... some ppl like conversations ahahahha like chat bots... but not for me tho. i stick to the more cultured stuff XD...especially this game. the transitions and word breaks are too long. anyway to cut the dialogues ?

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
bruh, dont kink shame XD .... some ppl like conversations ahahahha like chat bots... but not for me tho. i stick to the more cultured stuff XD...especially this game. the transitions and word breaks are too long. anyway to cut the dialogues ?
Only to hold W or... is it Page Down? There are two buttons to make dialog scroll really fast.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i did all the quests but it still says i need to use command mind on the maid one more time i think i scewed up before she is in prayer any idea how to get past this?

does this have multiple endings?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jasonfrans

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Only to hold W or... is it Page Down? There are two buttons to make dialog scroll really fast.
ya i know about the w and page down key. what i meant is that the game itself during dialougues have massive page breaks or super long transitions causing the whole thing to be super slow. is there anyway for it to skip as fast as like in renpy or smth ?

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
In the walkthrough for Bedtime with the Maid it says to use Lust right after using Telekinesis but no such option appears after i use Telekinesis. Please help

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
In the walkthrough for Bedtime with the Maid it says to use Lust right after using Telekinesis but no such option appears after i use Telekinesis. Please help
It is apparent that you have not read the guide :) I said several times that these are the stages of passing the mission - you do not have Lust - then you need to unlock this power and return to the mission.

I even made a cool graphic especially for it

1682337575970.png

I would like to remind you that this game cannot be passed by doing missions 1-26 only you have to do missions 1-26 stage 1, then 1-26 stage 2 etc.
Each power has its own stage, and sometimes not everything is activated at once sometimes you need to do another mission to make the next one work.

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
could somebody please tell me how to get unlimited mana?

its tedious to have to go have sex with the doll over and over just to gain mana. ive checked in save editor but im still confused as to what exactly im supposed to change in order to have unlimited mana.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
could somebody please tell me how to get unlimited mana?

its tedious to have to go have sex with the doll over and over just to gain mana. ive checked in save editor but im still confused as to what exactly im supposed to change in order to have unlimited mana.
Download and add the MVMZ_Cheat to game, open the program and edit mana :)

Reactions: babykeem
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes