Krzysiek2

Sep 2, 2021
How do I corrupt younger sister, I already set webpage at night to sluttysister ? But I don't know what to do next, because when I go to her in the morning I can't use any spells. It's said I must distract her somehow, but I don't know how ?

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
How do I corrupt younger sister, I already set webpage at night to sluttysister ? But I don't know what to do next, because when I go to her in the morning I can't use any spells. It's said I must distract her somehow, but I don't know how ?
Web position 2 and morning look at wall scene start :)

Reactions: Krzysiek2

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Astercholik I have a problem progressing the Sailor Moon parody TV series. I cannot move past the Butt Slapping scene and I'm near the end of the game. I think progressing that event is buggy...

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Astercholik I have a problem progressing the Sailor Moon parody TV series. I cannot move past the Butt Slapping scene and I'm near the end of the game. I think progressing that event is buggy...
Exactly as I wrote, the series with mom and the series separately can hang and stand on the last scenes.

In the tutorial at the bottom I gave not all the ss of this series it takes 5 days to watch the whole thing

Download my save there everything worked :)
I didn't finish the series there with my mom until the end, nor did I watch once by myself

I noticed you have a clue in RPGM games (realistic) are you on PM to recommend something for me to check out for myself
(Full Game)

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I'm having a bit of trouble trying to run this on linux. After replacing the game's windows NWjs with linux NWjs it gives me the following chromium error window when trying to run.

Code:
Failed to load extension from: [censored]/Damon 1.4. Required value 'name' is missing or invalid.
Anyone know what this is and how to solve it?

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
not sure how to make the naked item apear i already bought it but its not in my inventory
Naked clothes to doll, this is a bug that the author has already fixed but it is not retroactive. I fixed this problem by adding this item through the program the name is given here above.

XeromusFang

Mar 6, 2019
Ok guys... If you're stuck in Goodnight Kisses from Mom and all the tabs are checked, there's a hidden quest that needs to be put up. It's the kitchen quest where you make cookies with Mrs. Martin. It also has all the interactions with the powers but I guess the Developers forgot to list it as a mission.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Ok guys... If you're stuck in Goodnight Kisses from Mom and all the tabs are checked, there's a hidden quest that needs to be put up. It's the kitchen quest where you make cookies with Mrs. Martin. It also has all the interactions with the powers but I guess the Developers forgot to list it as a mission.
Baking with mom is not a hidden quest but a game bug - at the very beginning of the game mom tells you that when you get up to come to her - because she is just in the kitchen - if you skip this quest - it can't be activated (To get it on the list - it has to be done in the dark)- we wrote about it here already from 30x to date additionally this quest has 2 bug it doesn't show the next stage after completing the first one but when you complete the invisible second one then suddenly 3 and 4 are already showing.

Here the proof that the quest is on the list + showing its second error - I just helped someone with this quest.
https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-4-bravergames.152446/post-10386303

The_Random_Dude5

May 18, 2021
Can you finish ideas after corrupting someone? It says "you can later" before you start it. But how much later? Cause if its to far off or not possible i'd rather reload to an old save now instead of waiting to long and have to skip even more to get back to where i am...

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes