King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah, this is about the last game you should ever get stuck on. On the one hand, I feel like having a full walkthrough on the phone at any time is a bit too much, but on the other, there's shit in this game I never would've figured out any other way.
yeah i guess i remember the first game you had to spend coins for hints

Reactions: Psiqueman

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I played for the first time today and finished the chapter. What an amazing game, I can say that I'm impressed with the quality so far.

Reactions: papasmurf
Feb 8, 2018
My apologies if this question has been answered before but I can't seem to get the incest patch to work on the Mac version. I replaced the "names.txt" file in the package container but it doesn't work. Is there something else I should be doing as well?

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
My apologies if this question has been answered before but I can't seem to get the incest patch to work on the Mac version. I replaced the "names.txt" file in the package container but it doesn't work. Is there something else I should be doing as well?
When I downloaded the replacement file it had numbers and an underscore in it "12345_names.txt"(example). check and see that you renamed it-just delete the numbers and underscore.

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
I played for the first time today and was blown away and i usually stay away from rpgm games but I'm glad i tried this one

Bravo

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Does this dev come up with his own music, or what? I'm surprised by how much I like the music in this.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes