LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
DAmn, guess i have to wait until v.08093 to play. the current one freezes and can't do anything

Cheesey69

Aug 28, 2018
My game keeps freezing after the fun with amber. For some reason I get an exclamation point then nothing doing. Plus there are two female characters in the room when it happens. Any one else encounter this?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I bet you were just standing in a bad spot when you saved. Can you reload the old version, move, and then save again and then update? Or load an old save and dont save there again? Or just wait until .08093
yeah I could, tho the save before this is several scenes before lol. But for now I'll wait for the newest version and then i'll see

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I'm blocking at the beginning of the new update, I do not what to do I talk to everyone but nothing happens, help me

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 131127
Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town.

While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Updated: 24/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: NLT -
Censorship: None
Version: v.08092
Language:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - - -
Mac : - - -

Thanks @D2K

Extra's: | Enable Incest:

uhm someone could please add a change log to see what new content is aviable? it would be helpfull

U

User_551620

My game keeps freezing after the fun with amber. For some reason I get an exclamation point then nothing doing. Plus there are two female characters in the room when it happens. Any one else encounter this?
same, but i tried it once more, saved before in the bathroom and this time, i hadn't any error to get to the end.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes