pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Awesome update, not so much in the "main story", you still get to do some pretty awesome stuff, but the main additions come from repeatable sex events with one of the woman once you unlock the appropriate stuff. Which comes in the form of 10 or so events you can do with her each in different outfits (so that much more renders to do).
The story is also pretty good and progressing well.

Ps: Even if you don't know what to do, open your phone, go to options and choose HINT. It tells you EXACTLY what you need to do (it's not vague advice).

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Awesome update, not so much in the "main story", you still get to do some pretty awesome stuff, but the main additions come from repeatable sex events with one of the woman once you unlock the appropriate stuff. Which comes in the form of 10 or so events you can do with her each in different outfits (so that much more renders to do).
The story is also pretty good and progressing well.

Ps: Even if you don't know what to do, open your phone, go to options and choose HINT. It tells you EXACTLY what you need to do (it's not vague advice).
10 ? Where are you getting 10 ? There are only 5 "play" scenes, no ?

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
10 ? Where are you getting 10 ? There are only 5 "play" scenes, no ?
I rounded up as I was not in the game as I posted this. But there are 8 play scenes (4 hands stuff, 2 mouth stuff, 2 tits stuff, there are more if it's possible to unlock a fifth heart in this version. But the fifth one is probably for the next version.), and two outfits (nude and goth) to play them in.

Reactions: RottenPlum

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I rounded up as I was not in the game as I posted this. But there are 8 play scenes (4 hands stuff, 2 mouth stuff, 2 tits stuff, there are more if it's possible to unlock a fifth heart that I did not find in this version), and two outfits (nude and goth) to play them in. I
What ? I only have 3 hearts with Amber ? How do you get 4 ? I only have the 4 hand stuff and then 1tits stuff and that's it ?

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
What ? I only have 3 hearts with Amber ? How do you get 4 ? I only have the 4 hand stuff and then 1tits stuff and that's it ?
Make sure she has 4 heart containers and either earn them in-story or buy them in the bonus area if you missed it.

Reactions: pj13

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
It's depending on your dialogue choices, like when you have to choose one women as the "sexiest". If you "miss" on one of those choices, the heart can be bought for coins in the bonus area, next to the outfits for that character.

Reactions: pj13

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Make sure she has 4 heart containers and either earn them in-story or buy them in the bonus area if you missed it.
Damn thanks.
Gotta say o don't really like the system of having to manually add heart containers.
Feels a bit unneccesary to me.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
What exactly happens? Does it freeze when you exit only after buying Amber's outfit? Or does it always freeze? Can you try moving to a different room and then go to the Bonus Area and see if it still freezes?
Will try that, but it freeze after buying Amber's O. when living the bonus area!!! :(

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Ok. So if you don't buy the outfit then it doesn't freeze. What room are you in when you go to the bonus area? Try moving to a different room. Id be interested to know if that works.

Oups! It freeze even without buying Amber's Outfit: when simply access to the bonus area, MC cannot leave it ! :( Help!

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

malikon

Jul 8, 2017
Hello Boys :) Please help me... I've played previuos version and i can see from previous version the saves... how i can put the saves in this version? When i start game, i can't see any save file... Thanks for answer!! ;)

PS I play on Mac and don't have any Library/RenPy/[GameFolder] folder...

Reactions: Slade1234

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Eu estou em uma missão que o garoto me dá um item chamado soro, então o âmbar está na biblioteca, o que eu faço agora?
Primeiro uso de soro é na cozinha do porão com a mãe. E este site está em inglês, então é educado tentar usá-lo.

First serum use is in the basement kitchen with mom. And this site is in English, so it is polite to try to use it.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes