k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Oups! It freeze even without buying Amber's Outfit: when simply access to the bonus area, MC cannot leave it ! :( Help!
So he can't leave, but he can run around in there. So if you click the door area on the bottom does it fade to black and then freeze? Or does it not even try to exit? Or does it fade to black and then fade back into the room you accesssd the Bonus Area from, but you cant move?

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
So he can't leave, but he can run around in there. So if you click the door area on the bottom does it fade to black and then freeze? Or does it not even try to exit? Or does it fade to black and then fade back into the room you accesssd the Bonus Area from, but you cant move?
I have this same error with bonus area. You walk to the door at the bottom, and the player freezes. All the other graphics in the room are operating normally, but the game is no longer responding the player movement input, and there is no transition back to the main game.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I have this same error with bonus area. You walk to the door at the bottom, and the player freezes. All the other graphics in the room are operating normally, but the game is no longer responding the player movement input, and there is no transition back to the main game.
Was it your first time to enter the bonus area? Or was it working before and then suddenly stopped working?

BumPuncher

Dec 1, 2017
Is there no possible way to skip this wholly unnecessary 20 minute lead-up to an actually playable portion of the game? What an all around awful experience for players, and its when the game SHOULD be hooking you to play it!

Reactions: tossler

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
She has
I try but not successful . I can try to talk other player. BUt I don't know how play continue
You need to buy hearts for Amber in the Bonus Area. You only have 2. Open your phone and click 'Bonus Area'

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
Can somebody help me with this hint "You've got a Serum bottle. How would you get Amber to drink it? Her mouthwash?" I didn't get it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hello Boys :) Please help me... I've played previuos version and i can see from previous version the saves... how i can put the saves in this version? When i start game, i can't see any save file... Thanks for answer!! ;)

PS I play on Mac and don't have any Library/RenPy/[GameFolder] folder...
You have to save firstly. You will see a save folder. Remove your save and replace it with everything you have in your older update's save folder.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is there no possible way to skip this wholly unnecessary 20 minute lead-up to an actually playable portion of the game? What an all around awful experience for players, and its when the game SHOULD be hooking you to play it!
I Totally and wholeheartedly disagree with you. The intro is stunning.
Secondly these aren't real games: they're interactive stories.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Hint: check the bonus area... says 7% completion in the saves...help? :(
Also: "behind the south wall cabinet" written on the chalk board...i don't know where this cabinet is...not sure if i did it without knowing tho... Posnetek zaslona (9).png

Reactions: DosBalap
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes