mac.user

Feb 9, 2018
You have to save firstly. You will see a save folder. Remove your save and replace it with everything you have in your older update's save folder.
The save folder is ~/Library/Application Support/KADOKAWA, and you have to rename your file by adding a prefix RPGMVLustEpidemic (e.g. file1.rpgsave -> RPGMVLustEpidemicfile1.rpgsave)
Good luck

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The save folder is ~/Library/Application Support/KADOKAWA, and you have to rename your file by adding a prefix RPGMVLustEpidemic (e.g. file1.rpgsave -> RPGMVLustEpidemicfile1.rpgsave)
Good luck
Mmmh. Well, I was talking about what you have to do on a Windows PC.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Hint: check the bonus area... says 7% completion in the saves...help? :(
Also: "behind the south wall cabinet" written on the chalk board...i don't know where this cabinet is...not sure if i did it without knowing tho... View attachment 154497
In version .08093 you don't need to buy the outfit to continue. You either need to find more coins or wait until someone uploads.08093

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
In version .08093 you don't need to buy the outfit to continue. You either need to find more coins or wait until someone uploads.08093
So what's the difference between this and the last version? Because this save is from the previous one.

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
Anyone know what the final heart tallies are at the end of v.08? I have:
4 full hearts for Amber
2 full hearts for Amanda
1 full heart for Katherine
1 full heart for Valerie

I also have 5 heart containers in my inventory, which I could use to boost up the ladies, and I suspect I might've needed to added some to the other characters during the story.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Anyone know what the final heart tallies are at the end of v.08? I have:
4 full hearts for Amber
2 full hearts for Amanda
1 full heart for Katherine
1 full heart for Valerie

I also have 5 heart containers in my inventory, which I could use to boost up the ladies, and I suspect I might've needed to added some to the other characters during the story.
You've got it right. That is max.

Reactions: Hakeswill

JonTom

Aug 4, 2017
I´m Fuck Amber and my game stop.....help?
I had the same Issue:
after the putting the Serum into the mouthwash DON'T speak to Amber. If you do this, the game crush after the next Scene. If you wait for Amber in her room, the following Scene continues correct.

Jun 18, 2018
pls help after pour the potion into the mouthwash at the girls bathroom I trigger a sexscene with that bitch of the red dress. After that sex scene I get a black screen... does exist some fix for that bug?

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
So I'm a little stuck - after Amber's titjob I got the second bottle of serum and I'm just kinda aimlessly wandering around. Amber's in the library and there are arrows at both doors telling me to go in but there are no items or options when talking to her. Dunno what to do.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
So I'm a little stuck - after Amber's titjob I got the second bottle of serum and I'm just kinda aimlessly wandering around. Amber's in the library and there are arrows at both doors telling me to go in but there are no items or options when talking to her. Dunno what to do.
Go to the bonus area and buy a heart for amber. You probably only have 2.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, i just find this game only now and i need to know something before start to play it.
Yeah yeah yeah always the same stupid question, but for me is safe to know first then after.

1) I read the genre and do not see it, but i ask always because i see the images on page1 and see some different male in the images so... any NTR? If yes, can i avoid it?
2) I read incest and i love incest, read also milf, i supposed there is some mother? If not, incest with who girls/woman.
3) Walkthrough?
How many sex scene till now we can see in game? Some incest sex?
Anticipate thankses.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
entering bonus area but cannot leave, game stuck when i go down to exit
Do you have a coin cheat on? Looking at the code, the game does a calculation of your coins, gold, and a variable and if they are out of sync, or one or the other is not modifiable due to a cheat, you enter into an unbreakable loop. That is my best guess.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Hi guys, i just find this game only now and i need to know something before start to play it.
Yeah yeah yeah always the same stupid question, but for me is safe to know first then after.

1) I read the genre and do not see it, but i ask always because i see the images on page1 and see some different male in the images so... any NTR? If yes, can i avoid it?
2) I read incest and i love incest, read also milf, i supposed there is some mother? If not, incest with who girls/woman.
3) Walkthrough?
How many sex scene till now we can see in game? Some incest sex?
Anticipate thankses.
No NTR
There is a real mom/son thing going on, but also 3 other milfs
The "hint" system in the game makes it super easy. no need for a walkthrough except maybe certain parts if you screw up royally.

Since no one has uploaded .08093, if you play .08092 just keep 4 coins saved at all times! Or you can only progress so far until the next update.

Without saying spoilers, there are a lot of sex scenes, but lots of story between each until you get to a certain level. maybe 16 total scenes? I'm not sure.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes