linhtom

Dec 14, 2017
I can't find mission and continue. I do mission 3 heart and I talk other player but I don't see mission

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Dang game black screens after you smash amber
It's fixed in the latest version. But the one here is 1 version back. In this version, to avoid the bug, don't talk to Amber in the bathroom. Go to her bedroom instead and everything proceeds as normal.

RRitual

Aug 23, 2018
I cant do anything. Is this an bug ? bug link :

f95poster

Sep 23, 2016
Anyone know what the final heart tallies are at the end of v.08? I have:
4 full hearts for Amber
I ended up with 5 full hearts for Amber, but it doesn't go anywhere. It shows 4 positions available (missionary, etc.) but nothing happens.

The hint that wasn't clear for me was 'go to the bonus screen'. It required buying the corset/goth item to advance the story. I didn't have enough coins. I found the last one in the lower left in the library. This block is in a bunch of posts here - but note there are enough coins to buy that outfit, and the story can stall until you buy it.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I ended up with 5 full hearts for Amber, but it doesn't go anywhere. It shows 4 positions available (missionary, etc.) but nothing happens.

The hint that wasn't clear for me was 'go to the bonus screen'. It required buying the corset/goth item to advance the story. I didn't have enough coins. I found the last one in the lower left in the library. This block is in a bunch of posts here - but note there are enough coins to buy that outfit, and the story can stall until you buy it.

How did you get 5 hearts?

malikon

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks a lot! Now i find the new saves. Thank You!! Have you any idea how the old versions finds their own saves? Cause if i run any old version, every version found their saves... but i would find saves of old version and put in the last version... have you suggestion? Thanks Bro! Very very much ;)
Ok find the kink: previous version saves files whit different name "Summer" instead of "LustEpidemic", but in the same folder... renamed to right name and now everything works fine ;) Thanks mate :)

PS: I hope that can be useful for someone :)

DaPimpVio

Oct 18, 2017
I am getting an error that says "Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function". This appears when I try talking to Val in her room after I get the keycard. Any help?
Has anyone figured this out? I even started from the beginning and I am still getting the same error.

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
I don't have the SD card for some reason. The hint says I have the photos, Andy says something about the SD card being empty. I go to the pc and use the camera on the PC but it says this isn't right...bug?

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes