k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Here is a save file that already has the outfit purchased. But the new version .08093 has been posted, which fixes the bug if you don't have enough money to purchase the outfit.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I can not do anything. Need a new start?
I'm guessing you dont have enough money to purchase Amber's outfit. In which case you'll need to update to .08093, or open an old save and don't spend more than 2 coins so you can afford the outfit.

Reactions: BK186

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Any other game on the planet, you'd see it jump from 0.3 to 0.8 and assume it was a major content patch, but this dude's idiosyncrasies mean it could be anything.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I was very brief. :/ I don't now you guys but I prefer to wait 1 month for a full update then waiting 2 weeks for this very brief update.

It was good as scene wise but it was just so short. And like most of the incest based games, mother is the assolist I presume.

I can't wait for her scenes and relationship development with MC.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
do you have tips for continue the last update?
You have to buy the Goth outfit for Amber and Play with her before you can continue the story, which means you need to have 4 Coins.

It probably deserves to be in the OP that you shouldn't spend Coins or Heart Containers just yet, or else you may hit a dead end. Or you could save-edit and have 99 Coins. Either way.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
You have to buy the Goth outfit for Amber and Play with her before you can continue the story, which means you need to have 4 Coins.

It probably deserves to be in the OP that you shouldn't spend Coins or Heart Containers just yet, or else you may hit a dead end. Or you could save-edit and have 99 Coins. Either way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes