WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
And how can I do that? Can you explain if you are not busy?
That happens once you got one of the serum vials and wveryone goes down to the eastern tower basement. Pour the serum into the orange juice and let Vam/mom drink it. She'll lose inhibition and you can feel her up.

Sorry for being unprecise but I'm not at home so cannot boot up the computer. And pulling stuff from memory is kinda hard - that one is a scene from the next-to-last update.

HTH

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
That happens once you got one of the serum vials and wveryone goes down to the eastern tower basement. Pour the serum into the orange juice and let Vam/mom drink it. She'll lose inhibition and you can feel her up.

Sorry for being unprecise but I'm not at home so cannot boot up the computer. And pulling stuff from memory is kinda hard - that one is a scene from the next-to-last update.

HTH
Oooh! I saw that scene. When you said ''groping'' I thought there was a scene that ''you'' grope her. But thanks anyway.

And I asked about are there any scene avaliable besides Amber because I saw some comments about Amanda scenes other then shower and toilet stuff.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Oooh! I saw that scene. When you said ''groping'' I thought there was a scene that ''you'' grope her. But thanks anyway.

And I asked about are there any scene avaliable besides Amber because I saw some comments about Amanda scenes other then shower and toilet stuff.
Yeah, you get to eat her out later in the game :)

Jansen

May 8, 2017

New update out.. Need hero!!

Also can someone share the

Reactions: fortuna95
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes