KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
(Are the coins a reference to Resident Evil by the way? Because I'm getting Spencer Mansion vibes from this school)
Yeah i also got RE vibes from this game lol. Also the maps reminded me of RE. This guys must like RE very much, like me, love the series, but never forget the first one on the ps, that was so awesome for this time.

Reactions: AlexTorch

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Love NLT art and this game!
Also, in each update, I feel like watching the intro video again, since I like how it's done!

LustEpidemic.png LustEpidemic(Naughty).png

Reactions: Krull

gubl

May 31, 2018
Wow! NLT always delivers on own products. I am not sure how he copes as he mentions "Developed using 1-hand technology!":)
Kudos to NLT!

gubl

May 31, 2018
pliz i need a help. i Can do nothing. i cant find the purple book and i don't know where can i get a bottle of water
You have to get "chest key" first, then in the west wing you will spot Buddy leaving hs room, once he left, you can enter it, there will be a chest that you can open with chest key and get wine. There is also PC where you can play SD card with photos.

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
I usually despise RPG Maker games, but this one honestly isn't too bad. The puzzles aren't too esoteric, and the map is nice and compact. Definitely looking forwards to seeing what comes of this

Reactions: rf96

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I usually despise RPG Maker games, but this one honestly isn't too bad. The puzzles aren't too esoteric, and the map is nice and compact. Definitely looking forwards to seeing what comes of this
The problem with RPG Maker games is the same thing that went wrong for Flash and Unity games. The software is so accessible it's easy for a lot of garbage to get made and pollute the market. But that is also the software's strength. In the right hands, these tools can be used to make very solid games.

It's too bad really. If you think about it, making your game in the most accessible engine is likely not the correct approach from a marketability standpoint because the engine will likely get a bad name as more and more games flood onto the scene using that engine. So, in some cases you might be better off making your game in a less popular tool just to keep it from suffering association with the eventual flood of bad games.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
It's a good begining. I always wanted to see Valerie while reading NLT comics and for me she is the best looking one in comics with Debra(the lady who owns two son), so I will go for her at first then Amanda.

And if with this content(nearly one and half hour) is just %5 then I can guess there will be lot of options/scenes etc.

We will see how it will go, story is interesting enough. Although I thought game will be bigger than this and will contain every NLT girl from the comics but it is still enough. Although I wanted to fuck Debra(the lady whose husband is cuck in the comics).

But at least we have strong hope for that the game will be completed at the end.

And I should say: This guy is the mvp for creating the most beatiful milfs in games/comics I've ever seen. They are just gorgeous and lustful.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes