• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

jl127

Jul 26, 2017
Definitely one of my current favorites, great characters, hope that we get some action soon. :FeelsGoodMan:

sandor910

Aug 26, 2018
copy and past this

Simon, Mom's, Mom ,Mother,Son,Father,Dad,Mom, Mom.,my Mom,your Mom, Mom?,
Simon, Val's, Val ,Brother's Wife,Husband's Brother,Older Brother,My Brother,Bro's Wife, Val.,Valerie,Valerie, Val?,Bancroft,Mendel,Denny,Katherine,Sister,President,Teacher,Nun,Priest,Parker,Father,Catholic,Church,Library,Andy,Amanda,ESU,SDU,Hurricane,School,Brad,Bradley,Buddie,Channel 4,News,

Hi, what one from the site do i download and how do you change stuff ( never did it before)
Upload Ur save to the mentioned site. After that, scroll down to iinventory and edit values - for me gold is an item 8 and hearts are item 6. (Remember to first back up Ur existing save in case sth goes wrong:)

josue943

Aug 9, 2017
pliz i need a help. i Can do nothjing. i cant find the purple book and i dont know where can i get a bottle of water

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018

extract and cut files and paste in your save
( purple book /bottle of water) all item find in your inventory

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
NTL? More like NTFUCKYES. Love these guys.

Oh man, I love the creepy atmosphere. I don't think I've seen a good H-game use creepy like this, and I'm not talking about horror like Corpse Party, Mad Father, or IB, something more along the lines of 'creepy' like Stories Untold, Years Walk, and Darkwood.

Voice acting? Wow. NTL is stepping up their game in this one for sure.

Alright, so, thus far am more impressed with this than I was with early stuff for My Summer with Mom & Sis. There's an interesting story going on beyond the usual "make hearts, fuck women", and the level of options this game has to offer is also pretty impressive. I mean, you basically got a dress up feature in here, barring you do well in leveling up relationships and finding golden coins. (Are the coins a reference to Resident Evil by the way? Because I'm getting Spencer Mansion vibes from this school)

Yeah, this has me pretty excited. I was worried that My Summer had tapped out NTL, but boy did they come back with a vengeance.

Reactions: KiGa
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes