RRitual

Aug 23, 2018
I finished the update and am at 5%, so okay for now.
Talked to everyone and always get the right-click 'end of current path' message.

However - I didn't get the 'behind southern cabinets' message at all. So if you've gotten it can you provide a pointer as to the trigger for it?

Otherwise I fear I'd be missing something that could bite me in the posterior later in the game. :)
me too at %5 but i stayed at %5 what should i do

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
that "south facing cabinet" message was in the last update. i couldn't find it, assumed it was for a future release.

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
I finished the update and am at 5%, so okay for now.
Talked to everyone and always get the right-click 'end of current path' message.

However - I didn't get the 'behind southern cabinets' message at all. So if you've gotten it can you provide a pointer as to the trigger for it?

Otherwise I fear I'd be missing something that could bite me in the posterior later in the game. :)
Im at 5% too.

The cabinet message is in "class" written on the black board.

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
please can anyone tell me where can i find the saves from the previous version? i can't load th old saves...

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
or wait for the intro to pass, save once (the 'saves' directory is created) and then copy the old savegames nto the new game's folder. Then you can use your old saves.
I am sorry but for this does not work. I have start new game, save to create the file of saves and copy from previous version and when I tried to upload these previous saved do not appear

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I am sorry but for this does not work. I have start new game, save to create the file of saves and copy from previous version and when I tried to upload these previous saved do not appear
What I did - I copied *all* of the files from the old saves folder to the new one (I am lazy). Thus I couldn't access the one I had just created but I don't need it.

The old saves however they were then available.

Just happened to think - remember to quit the game while you're doing this ;)

Reactions: paula789

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
What I did - I copied *all* of the files from the old saves folder to the new one (I am lazy). Thus I couldn't access the one I had just created but I don't need it.

The old saves however they were then available.

Just happened to think - remember to quit the game while you're doing this ;)
Have you copied even the called "global"?
Oh then it is possible it was my fault. I only copied the real saves not this one
Thank you

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Have you copied even the called "global"?
Oh then it is possible it was my fault. I only copied the real saves not this one
Thank you
Yeah, all of them. Like I wrote - I'm a lazy ass :p

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes