gothic

Aug 7, 2017
i cant download the attachment every time i click on it it just opens up a new tab
copy and past this

Simon, Mom's, Mom ,Mother,Son,Father,Dad,Mom, Mom.,my Mom,your Mom, Mom?,
Simon, Val's, Val ,Brother's Wife,Husband's Brother,Older Brother,My Brother,Bro's Wife, Val.,Valerie,Valerie, Val?,Bancroft,Mendel,Denny,Katherine,Sister,President,Teacher,Nun,Priest,Parker,Father,Catholic,Church,Library,Andy,Amanda,ESU,SDU,Hurricane,School,Brad,Bradley,Buddie,Channel 4,News,

i cant download the attachment every time i click on it it just opens up a new tab
It works also for hearts - just don't go over 99 (I have tried with 999 gold and after buying scene/outfit i couldn't leave store - game freeze). I have edited items on - not only gold:)
Hi, what one from the site do i download and how do you change stuff ( never did it before)

RRitual

Aug 23, 2018
guys amber in library, amanda and valerie in their rooms, i got valeries naked pics for he ,i do something with amber and what should i do

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Just played Lust Epidemic for the first time. I have to say it is fantastic. If your a MILF lover this game is a must.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
figured it out as far as gaining access to playing with amanda. No clue what to do after that. Choosing differently on the glasses didn't seem to affect anything.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I finished the update and am at 5%, so okay for now.
Talked to everyone and always get the right-click 'end of current path' message.

However - I didn't get the 'behind southern cabinets' message at all. So if you've gotten it can you provide a pointer as to the trigger for it?

Otherwise I fear I'd be missing something that could bite me in the posterior later in the game. :)

Serbakan

Feb 24, 2018
Fantastic game and amazing update...
But i am not sure if i must do something to reach to the end of this episode.
Like the others, i am stucked after having launch with all ladies.
Could somebody assist what shall i do ?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Fantastic game and amazing update...
But i am not sure if i must do something to reach to the end of this episode.
Like the others, i am stucked after having launch with all ladies.
Could somebody assist what shall i do ?
Did you have the glasses-swapping conversation w/ all of them after dinner? I think you might have to go up to the foyer and talk to Andy I guess (could be wrong there tho')

Anyways - what does the hint on your phone say?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes