anhnhan123x

Jan 1, 2021
To get rid of the annoying ... pauses in text, as an alternative to mass-replacing \\| sequence in \data\MapXXX.json files, I changed a few lines in rpg_windows.js, setting the pause to zero. Works for me so far.
In addition I changed output to instant text (no more "typewriter" effect), since I prefer it that way.
Unpack the attached file to www\js folder, replacing the original js file. The archive also includes the original file renamed as rpg_windows.bak, so its easy to undo the changes in case you don't like them.
Use Space to speed up things in RPGM as usual and, as mentioned above more than once, use w to skip the dialogs.
how did u set W as skip dialogs? i really interest about it, can u tell me? pls:D

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
how did u set W as skip dialogs? i really interest about it, can u tell me? pls:D
I didn't set it, I just wrote about it, cause it wasn't apparent for everyone.
As for "how", the answer is in the following line in rpg_core.js:
JavaScript:
87: 'pagedown', // W

KuSauXe

May 22, 2020
I gotta be honest, this game is pretty repetitive. The gameplay mechanics are cool, but they could definitely be improved. And that whole "mana" thing, where you have to go back to the doll to refill it, man, what a chore. The overall idea of the game is actually pretty good, especially since I'm into those incest corruption games, but the way it's executed could've been better in my opinion. And don't even get me started on those annoying pauses in the dialogue. It's so frustrating, I have to go and edit every single json file just to get rid of them. Maybe I'll give this game another shot in the future and see if my opinion changes, hopefully for the better.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
I gotta be honest, this game is pretty repetitive. The gameplay mechanics are cool, but they could definitely be improved. And that whole "mana" thing, where you have to go back to the doll to refill it, man, what a chore. The overall idea of the game is actually pretty good, especially since I'm into those incest corruption games, but the way it's executed could've been better in my opinion. And don't even get me started on those annoying pauses in the dialogue. It's so frustrating, I have to go and edit every single json file just to get rid of them. Maybe I'll give this game another shot in the future and see if my opinion changes, hopefully for the better.
As far as I know, this is the first game by this developer, so he could have made some mistakes. There are a few annoying elements of this game. As for mana, it can be edited to be infinite.

do you guys know if there's a new game in development by the same dev?
The author is only working on fixing this version, and is not currently planning to create anything new.

Reactions: Lgn332 and ludobico

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Even with the Grind this game was pretty good, does anyone know if the author is making a new game? His Itch.io page has basically nothing besides the link to this game

Reactions: Lgn332

Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
Hello everyone)) Can someone tell me how to pump energy. That is, the power with which we use abilities. And it ends too soon.
Привет всем)) Может кто подсказать, а как качать энергию. То есть силу с помощью которой мы используем способности. А то больно быстра она заканчивается.

Nov 2, 2021
Chase your father out of the study and press USE on the maid, voila - your father's ghost has spoken!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello everyone)) Can someone tell me how to pump energy. That is, the power with which we use abilities. And it ends too soon.
Привет всем)) Может кто подсказать, а как качать энергию. То есть силу с помощью которой мы используем способности. А то больно быстра она заканчивается.
Unpack into the folder www, with the replacement of files, skills will cost 1 MP, except for corruption
Also, in the options will appear in the text speed setting. Set 10 or instant (immediately)
Распакуйте в папку www, с заменой файлов, навыки станут стоить по 1 MP, кроме разврата
Так же, в опциях появится настройка скорости текста. Ставьте 10 или instant (немедленно)

Last edited:

Violet Snow

Dec 27, 2019
A lot of what you experience in the game's first few hours makes it seem like this game's original concept featured a shota protagonist, but then at some point in development it was changed to one of those "Everyone is at least eighteen I promise" games.

Like, no one recognizes the doll as a sex doll, the dad's reaction in particular to the sex doll is "No son of mine will play with dolls!" despite sex dolls being made to be 'played' with pretty much solely by men.

Every time the doll talks to Damon or tries to convince him of anything, she talks like she's speaking to a child. "The more fun we have, the more toys we get to play with!" "It's not bad to want to enjoy yourself." "Do all the naughty things...young boys dream of doing..." Even the main character's quietness, rather than seeming like a trait typical to the silent protagonist archetype feels like a trait that was originally thought up for a child.

Love the art style though. Both art styles. As a matter of fact, I have a particular appreciation for the fact that the pixel art doesn't use generic RPGMaker pack number 1.

EDIT: Okay after a few more hours of play it's abundantly obvious, Damon is meant to be a Shota. Not really a big deal, but half the time the game tries to act like Damon is AtLeast18ForSure, and the other half of the time it treats him like a boy who's just started to experience puberty, and that leads to a bit of narrative disconnect here and there.

Granted, the game's biggest flaw is that Doll will only let me take one sleeping pill at a time, rather than letting me OD the father. I got really excited when the Doll mentioned 'getting rid of him' - foolishly thought that meant I'd get to kill him. Unfortunately not.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes