• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Bro I tried but it says that won't work
It won't work, because you have to do some other steps, just like the time of day has to match, it's been almost half a year since I finished this game and I don't remember many things.

Once you get the clothes, first you have to go to the garden to talk to your mum, then you go to the laundry and change the clothes, you go back to your mum the next day she should have a different outfit

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Good Lord, this game is so complicating even with both walkthroughs provided.

Referring to the wt that I attached for the "mom" mission, are we supposed to complete all the stages in one morning and how are we supposed to earn sins?

I completed the dark grey step before stage one in the instructions provided, but I still don't have the telekinesis to complete stage 1 or have sins to buy it, nor do I know where to buy it since that's what I'm getting from the guide.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Have you read everything?

I wrote that the guide presents the passage of missions, unlocking powers lies with you and not the guide, because everyone starts the game from a different stage and I'm not able to write them all out. In addition, in the guide there is an annotation in which you have clearly written:
1692683413088.png
The game is not complicated just based on the stage of levels. What I have shown in the picture:
1692683864658.png
And to answer your last question, some eraps you will perform on the same day others on a different day, it all depends on which powers you have unlocked.
It is obvious that if you start a mission, let's say 20, with 4 powers, you will complete it in one go, but if you start it with 1 power, the mission will take 3 more stages until you get the missing power.

Reactions: AkaQ

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Have you read everything?

I wrote that the guide presents the passage of missions, unlocking powers lies with you and not the guide, because everyone starts the game from a different stage and I'm not able to write them all out. In addition, in the guide there is an annotation in which you have clearly written:
View attachment 2869198
The game is not complicated just based on the stage of levels. What I have shown in the picture:
View attachment 2869215
And to answer your last question, some eraps you will perform on the same day others on a different day, it all depends on which powers you have unlocked.
It is obvious that if you start a mission, let's say 20, with 4 powers, you will complete it in one go, but if you start it with 1 power, the mission will take 3 more stages until you get the missing power.
I did, however, I went over the tutorial again and things made more sense the second time around. I now have the telekinesis power and taking it one step at a time till I get the hang of the game mechanics

Reactions: Astercholik

fluidastronaut

May 15, 2023
does anyone else besides me have the problem of skipping dialogue I do not press enter but the dialogues are skipped automatically, enter or any key is not stuck

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
-Get Sleeping Pills from the bathroom if you don't have them (UNLOCK and TELEKINESIS the first time, just TELEKINESIS after first). Use them on the wine by parent's bed.
-After using sleeping pills on wine. Go get tucked in, TELEKINESIS and LUST mom again. Watch her at night. Do this 3 times in a row, there will be slight changes in the event. After the third time, she should masturbate in bed and Nina should mention you should be able to give her ideas on the computer.
-Afternoon, talk to dad in office so he leaves, computer, browser, leave. Mom comes in, she should choose to buy them.
-Wait 3 days.
-Go down to the foyer and see the package. Then return to your room
You should now be able to get the Fourth Power: WARP MIND.

From the guide shared by ehendu. Hope that helps.
Thnx for step-by-step instructions, but I'm still trying to buy Lust power, I have 4 sins, but I guess I need 5 to buy both lust and mana lvl up at the same time? Stuck, trying to get the 5th sin to move forward

I now have 5 sins and the doll still only has the Tele power for me which is already acquired. I need the Lust power. What now? Help please

Last edited:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Thnx for step-by-step instructions, but I'm still trying to buy Lust power, I have 4 sins, but I guess I need 5 to buy both lust and mana lvl up at the same time? Stuck, trying to get the 5th sin to move forward

I now have 5 sins and the doll still only has the Tele power for me which is already acquired. I need the Lust power. What now? Help please
Above your post from Yesterday at 9:05 I gave you instructions and a picture in which I show when I unlock a power, as you can see you are using Walkthrough, which shows most of the stages of the mission or power purchase, I personally went through the game 3 times with it and everything works as expected, so I don't understand what you can't do.

You have not met some requirement to unlock Lust.

As I showed you in the picture earlier:
First power = complete all missions
Buy Second power = complete all missions
Buy Third power = complete all missions

Hence, in the picture I have shown the repetition of missions 1-26

That's why in the Walkthrough I described what power is needed for each mission stage.

Help photo:
1692772445525.png

Last edited:

Ryotarou94

Jul 16, 2023
Does anyone how to make to text run faster ?

i remember in some games if you press "ctrl" key it will work but not working in this game

Edited nevemind, i think i find the solution.

Last edited:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Does anyone how to make to text run faster ?

i remember in some games if you press "ctrl" key it will work but not working in this game

Edited nevemind, i think i find the solution.
Fellow 1 post where it is possible to download the game hangs such a sign: 1692912616077.png

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
View attachment 2892142
i tried everything and nothing worked, can someone please tell me what is the right sequence to proceed with this?
I can't remember anymore, but I executed as written and it worked.
Or I wrote these numbers as an element that is supposed to inform, for example, that the option with the number 3 ends the missions, while 1 and 2 give additional scenes.
If you have already received SIN then you have completed this mission,

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I can't remember anymore, but I executed as written and it worked.
Or I wrote these numbers as an element that is supposed to inform, for example, that the option with the number 3 ends the missions, while 1 and 2 give additional scenes.
If you have already received SIN then you have completed this mission,
I found out that my game was bugged because I had translated it into Portuguese, that is, when I played the English version I was able to advance.
thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Astercholik

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
But the you know the game dialogue are they made for true incest?
yep, the dialogue is typically for true incest, however they never used the word incest, just substituted taboo for it. It's worth playing, an incest fan recommends it.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes