• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Have you read everything?

I wrote that the guide presents the passage of missions, unlocking powers lies with you and not the guide, because everyone starts the game from a different stage and I'm not able to write them all out. In addition, in the guide there is an annotation in which you have clearly written:
View attachment 2869198
The game is not complicated just based on the stage of levels. What I have shown in the picture:
View attachment 2869215
And to answer your last question, some eraps you will perform on the same day others on a different day, it all depends on which powers you have unlocked.
It is obvious that if you start a mission, let's say 20, with 4 powers, you will complete it in one go, but if you start it with 1 power, the mission will take 3 more stages until you get the missing power.
Pardon me for jumping in on this conversation, but I am having a similar difficulty getting Telekinesis. I finished with Nina's introduction to the mechanics, earned that 1 SIN and obtained UNLOCK.
I have since then earned 3 SIN, and have continued exploring and finding things to do, but I can't find how to get Telekinesis. The closest I can see is: Right Click>Damon>Powers... is that where I am supposed to get it? But the only Power listed there is the one I already have: Unlock Lv 1. The menu prompts "Unlocks simple locks... Cost 2 MANA". That doesn't look like how I would be getting Telekinesis.

Another guide lists events leading up to Telekinesis as:
Second Power: TELEKINESIS. Get two SIN. Running with Older Sister, Watching TV w/mom and then spying on her in the bathroom are probably the most straightforward methods.
I did those three events: Running... Watching... and then spying..., so what gives?

Last edited:

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
Pardon me for jumping in on this conversation, but I am having a similar difficulty getting Telekinesis. I finished with Nina's introduction to the mechanics, earned that 1 SIN and obtained UNLOCK.
I have since then earned 3 SIN, and have continued exploring and finding things to do, but I can't find how to get Telekinesis. The closest I can see is: Right Click>Damon>Powers... is that where I am supposed to get it? But the only Power listed there is the one I already have: Unlock Lv 1. The menu prompts "Unlocks simple locks... Cost 2 MANA". That doesn't look like how I would be getting Telekinesis.

Another guide lists events leading up to Telekinesis as:
Second Power: TELEKINESIS. Get two SIN. Running with Older Sister, Watching TV w/mom and then spying on her in the bathroom are probably the most straightforward methods.
I did those three events: Running... Watching... and then spying..., so what gives?
man, you can do anything except get your father out of the living room while watching TV. I'm sorry for this reason

If you don't have any ideas, maybe try spying on your older sister or younger sister, "the older one takes a shower after running" and you already have your chance. You can always try to click another option in the "interaction menu", e.g. instead of "talk", press "use" because why not? The game has so many flavors, are you spending the evening with your sister and her friends? maybe let's check what they're doing through the hole in the wall.

Seriously, you are only limited by your ideas here.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
man, you can do anything except get your father out of the living room while watching TV. I'm sorry for this reason

If you don't have any ideas, maybe try spying on your older sister or younger sister, "the older one takes a shower after running" and you already have your chance. You can always try to click another option in the "interaction menu", e.g. instead of "talk", press "use" because why not? The game has so many flavors, are you spending the evening with your sister and her friends? maybe let's check what they're doing through the hole in the wall.

Seriously, you are only limited by your ideas here.
Thank you for the prompt response.
What I said was that I had already done all of those things you just listed, but still can't get the Telekinesis. That is why I brought it up in the first place. Or are you saying that I need to do those things more than once? I have 3 SINS already, is that not enough?
And I do not understand what you are trying to say with "man, you can do anything except get your father out of the living room while watching TV. I'm sorry for this reason". The grammar seems to be a little mixed up and I am confused.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
Thank you for the prompt response.
What I said was that I had already done all of those things you just listed, but still can't get the Telekinesis. That is why I brought it up in the first place. Or are you saying that I need to do those things more than once? I have 3 SINS already, is that not enough?
And I do not understand what you are trying to say with "man, you can do anything except get your father out of the living room while watching TV. I'm sorry for this reason". The grammar seems to be a little mixed up and I am confused.
https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-4-bravergames.152446/post-10321364
maybe this will help you, I played it in March so I don't remember the details

I mean the scene when you watch TV with your mom,
You can't get your father out of the living room and have a scene there.

I can't say it any other way.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-4-bravergames.152446/post-10321364
maybe this will help you, I played it in March so I don't remember the details

I mean the scene when you watch TV with your mom,
You can't get your father out of the living room and have a scene there.

I can't say it any other way.
The only thing that I was missing from the beginning was shrinking sis's skirt. Now I have done that.
Telekinesis acquired!
Thank you. It seems that this game is not meant to be solved alone. Not really my "cup of tea", but if I want to finish what I started, I guess I will have to simply play it using the walkthroughs and guides.

Where is the wine? I read somewhere it is in the parents' bedroom, but I don't see it.

Nov 2, 2021
The only thing that I was missing from the beginning was shrinking sis's skirt. Now I have done that.
Telekinesis acquired!
Thank you. It seems that this game is not meant to be solved alone. Not really my "cup of tea", but if I want to finish what I started, I guess I will have to simply play it using the walkthroughs and guides.

Where is the wine? I read somewhere it is in the parents' bedroom, but I don't see it.
There are different kinds of wine in the game. One is for the father to sleep through the night, for it to appear you have to take sleeping pills.
The other is for corrupting the sister, it's in the kitchen.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
Telekinesis acquired!

I went through the whole thing on my own.

You can click on each item, see it, and often hear a hint. It won't be "go there and do it" but you can figure out what to do yourself.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
There are different kinds of wine in the game. One is for the father to sleep through the night, for it to appear you have to take sleeping pills.
The other is for corrupting the sister, it's in the kitchen.
I don't know anything the wine in the kitchen, I specifically stated the wine in the parents' bedroom, which would be for father's sleepy time. I picked up the sleeping pills from the bathroom cabinet, but I don't see the wine in the bedroom where I was led to believe it would be.

From Astercholik guide:
Goodnight Kisses from Mom (MOM) - 100% BUT
READ RED NOTE!!!
START MISSION:
Wait for the first arrival of mom in your room.
Evening - Bed - Use - Yes - Mom is coming - Yes.
STAGE 1:
Go to bed in the Evening until your mother visits you.
Answer the question: YES
Use powers: Telekinesis
STAGE 2:
Go to bed in the Evening until your mother visits you.
Answer the question: YES
Use powers: Telekinesis next use LUST power
Night: Go to her room watch scene - Dad Fuck Mom
****red note**** THIS STAGE BE NEED MISSION 19 STAGE 1!!!
V
V
19. Frustatning Mom (MOM) - 100%
START MISSION:
Goodnight Kisses from Mom STAGE 1
and 2
This mission begins with Mission No: 15
stage 2.
STAGE 1: *****wine is not there! V*****
EVENING: PARENTS ROOM - WINE - ITEM - BLACK OUTS'S' SLEEPING PILLS
EVENING – YOU ROOM – BED – USE – YES – MOM COMING – YES – TELEKINESIS – LUST
NIGHT: NO SLEEP – GO PARENTS ROOM
SCENE 1 (MOM TOUCHES ON BOOBS)!

Last edited:

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I went through the whole thing on my own.

You can click on each item, see it, and often hear a hint. It won't be "go there and do it" but you can figure out what to do yourself.
Obviously, you do not want to help me when I am lost, please just don't bother with gloating about it.

Last edited:

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
try to visit your mom at night and talk, maybe the quest hasn't started yet and will appear after that.
That is what I was missing.
If I follow Astercholik's walkthrough literally, that walkthrough is also missing the step (see excerpts in post https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-4-bravergames.152446/post-11774995), so I thought that I was doing everything I was supposed to do.
EDIT:
Of course, my luck: the game froze up and crashed immediately after I poisoned the wine and applied LUST to mom.
Got Warp now. Thank you for the help.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes