PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I played this long ago, the problem I am having which others have too, is the doll doesn't offer lust, have four sin and she is still offering Telekinesis only. I talked to her and she talks about using telekinesis one more time (I did this twice) forcing the player to continue to repeat the same scenes gets boring, and hitting the critical path of next power with no new offer is a event that frustrates. I am ready to call this bad, and toss it off drive. Besides its a really old time operating system and limited graphics, try not to beat your players. Deleting same, fix your doll to offer more than one pwr and show a point system so player knows its ready. Tired of same scenes without a skip button.

animador23

Apr 30, 2021
I cant buy Lust and i do all the Guide said someone help?

Edit: I just needed to shorten the younger sister's skirt

Last edited:

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
the only thing missing in this game is the scenes in the living room, it should be possible to throw the father out of the room.
"do you need mommy's help watching our favorite show?"

selestiel

Oct 17, 2021
Played through full game, till good end, took me ~21 hrs of ingame play, ~3days realtime, first to those who stuck... for each action it counts each family member! as one, and if needed several of one family member actions then each location! counts as one. Second too much teasing 19hrs of gameplay is teasing(bj and fing/lick) and only last 2 hrs are actual sex... Only one lesbian scene and only btw mc lil sis and her friend, others are not shown/included ingame... Same scenes reapeating without skip option or button are even worse... Music /sfx support is even worse, when you are in good scene, and here pops up a sound from anime 'Beelzebub' where Hildegarda brought toy, that helps to get Beelze to sleep, the same toy, that screams for entire city to be awake... And this sound produced up to 10 or even 20 times during one scene.... and for about 10+- scenes... At this moment i thought better just delete this game and be finished with it... (Even old bad diablo laugh from game wouldn't be so unfitting/dreadful) but eventually decided to get to the end... Well there can be insult for religious ppl, after all explicit destroying of sacred objects can be vieved as insult... And overall grade is smth like 2/ 10, just for chosen story and harem ending, everything else 0/10...

Last edited:
Reactions: Caps_One

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
most don't like stepcest
The most strange thing to me :/
Sooo, if "mom" and "dad" got married, than their children are now "brothers/sisters". If your bro/sis got married, than the spoose will be your "bro/sis" as well... than that means, that your "bro" got married on your "sis", and they have "incest" kids, who do not related by blood...
..wait, what the fuck?!
(and now they have another kid on the way, who only partly connected to previous batch, but they are not "step" siblings!)
AAAAAGGGRHHH!!!

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
The game looks good, buT there is thAt little accUrsed pRObleM WItH SLOWLY APPEARING TEXT, LIKE I AM PLAYING SOME POTATO PC FROM 80TH GODDAMN I HATE SLOW NON-INSTANT TEXT!!
...phew
Anyway: is there a way to force instant text, or at least make it appear faster??? Asking for a friend....

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes