Corruption [Mr.C]
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. - An Apocalyptic Tale [Winterlook]
Glassix [Gaweb Studio]
Holstein Girls [CowgirlDev]
Milf's Control [ICSTOR]
My Legacy [saddoggames]
Total Seduction [Mike Velesk]

Nov 12, 2023
im unable to get to the cabent in the bathroom for sleep pills, I click there but have no response, do any one know why?

John Rambo I

Aug 8, 2017
im unable to get to the cabent in the bathroom for sleep pills, I click there but have no response, do any one know why?
Goto the bathroom medi cabinet and press enter, from the menu that appears choose powers >> unlock (only the first time), then again use >> telekinesis pwr to extract 1 pill. Next time you go there for a pill , you only need to use telekinesis pwr

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
On the shelf of the laundry room.
I'm using version 1.4, is it still there in the afternoon, is there a bug that prevents it from showing up if you take too long, or why can't I find it? I have tried going to the bathroom, looking at the tub, and then going straight to the laundry room at every time of the day and I still can't find it, even when trying to interact with everything in the room.

EDIT: Found it, you need to watch tv with your mom and NOT use any powers on her and let her go take a bath and then get caught. After that you will be able to find lavender steam bath oils.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanec1007
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes